Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 01:52 AM

1 posts, read 1,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
My work location's gonnabe:

9780 S Meridian Blvd, Englewood, CO 80112

Is this place called Lone tree? What are the closest neighborhoods and towns which are good, filled with shopping facilities, entertainment and of course gyms

Kat, I am also inclined towards spending 3 or 4 days in some hotel and really look for a place myself. Taking craigslist on face value just didn't work in CT.

Any input on the best location near my working place is appreciated.

Thanks for the responses, guys!
You'll be working at the Agilant building, Denver Meridian South (DMS) for CHI. Keep in mind IT went through a re-org last year and there is talk about other CHI National Office departments being thinned out according some friends that work there.

There is a 24hour Fitness across the street from the building and the major intersection is Oswego and Lincoln just south (Just east of I-25 and south of E-470). It's actually on the border of the very west end of Parker - LoneTree is across I-25 to the west.

There are two aparement complexs just south and east of DMS that you can easily walk to/from. Meadows at Meridian is south across Lincoln and another is east but I can't think of the name right now.

This is really the very southern end of Denver Metro. Englewood is mainly up north and west (above Highlands Ranch and LoneTree), the Merdian Business really is closer to the northwestern tip of Parker, Colorado.

EDIT: Also there is a Hilton Inn in the same Meridian Business Park (which is a big loop with not that many businesses). Across I-25 is a Marriott. CHI employees get a discount at the Hilton, use to be $89 a night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2009, 08:23 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Folks I have done some research and I am looking for a place to live between the edge of Littleton and Highlands Ranch. This would be my best arrangement to balance my time between my office and the Y at Littleton. It's perfect they have a squash court, I'm a squash addict.

All of you are positive on Littleton. Any word on the type of place Highlands Ranch is?

Or is there any other good entertaining town in the strip between these two places?

Thanks again to all who responded

Old 02-10-2009, 11:49 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,231,957 times
I'd suggest only signing a 6 mo. lease, somewhere near work for now. Then over the next 6 months, check out the city (meaning Denver metro area) and then decide where you really want to live. Lone Tree is pretty opposite of NYC - new and suburban. Maybe that's what you want, maybe not. But if the office is near the LR line, you could easily move further north or up by D.U. and take the train to work. From D.U. (Denver Univ.) you'd be closer to downtown for your weekends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver