Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 03:34 PM

380 posts, read 1,228,562 times

Advertisements

You make it sound like there are no women in Denver. We are not a rare sight in the city, indangered, or hiding. Women are everywhere. Many of us are looking for friends as well. So open your eyes and stop whining.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:57 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,731,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280milehiguy View Post
Whoooa kitty......
Yes! The trappers usually use tranquilizer guns and cages. We'll need to skip the gun part and do the cage. When it's all said and done, I'll attempt taming the tigress. Like the horse whisperer movie

Or in some cultures, they sing songs to tame wild animals. I know I've been watching too many movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
So you have a tiger fetish? Are you looking for a girl or a tiger?
Make no mistake, Temp, there are only around 1500 tigers in the wild today. And 70% of them live in India. And that's where me and my brother went tigering. Almost every tiger has been poached. And to actually find one, I need to sit in a dusty tower like Banderas and wait for Stallone to get out of the bank. Anyone remembers the part where he urinates in a water bottle?

I'm just drawing a parallel here. I've lived in Menver since Feb and I get this vibe from every dude friend I have here in real life. That almost all women have been married or poached LMAO. They sum this up as one huge guy fest. And I just laughed at the jokes hysterically coz I was like.... well, I'm not dating right now. But the door's revolved on me.

I can be a master explorer/poacher. But it all depends on the resource pool. This was like fishing in bear creek lake a month ago. Half a day and no fish, the mountains were cute, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
Have you considered switching teams? Denver has plenty of eligible gay men
Isn't that the universal rule that gay men have tons of female friends? Even my now ex had a handful. She will sound off on how nice/friendly these boys are that she will even entrust her whole life unto them.

Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_koolkat View Post
You make it sound like there are no women in Denver. We are not a rare sight in the city, indangered, or hiding. Women are everywhere. Many of us are looking for friends as well. So open your eyes and stop whining.
Friends

Last edited by Mike from back east; 09-24-2009 at 09:20 PM..

Old 09-02-2009, 06:53 PM

5,089 posts, read 15,407,333 times
I think the best place to meet woman is the most obvious but the most ignored:

1. Sewing and Material Shops. About 25 years ago, I bought myself a sewing machine. I got tired of taking woman to dinner or cooking for them to get my clothes repaired. So, I said, I will buy a sewing machine. How hard could it be, if woman can do, so can I. Well, I was up all night trying to figure out that miserable tension thing. After a time, I got better and I would visit these shops,just to get some basic supplies. The woman, the young girls--wow, nice personalities, real practical, frugal and they knew how to sew. The only problem was getting them away from their old mothers, who often accompanied them. But, met some nice sewing partners and we patterned together.

2. Libraries. I find those a great place. You got to go into the stacks to look for these ladies. I find the local college libraries are great places, especially at Auraria because they have woman of all ages.

3. Churches. Why not??? As a atheist I have met many woman who want to save my soul but the path to my soul is through my body--it works sometimes. But, today, I do not care--as long as a get some good food at their events.

4. Look and Act Gay. I hear this all the time. "Oh, he is so good looking, too bad he is gay" or "I feel safe with him because he is Gay". or "I wish I could just meet a nice Gay Man who we could go to to Dinner and Theatre, they enjoy activities I enjoy". or "Gay men are so sensitive and kind".

Learn the walk, the talk, the dress and swish your way into their hearts--lure them in, and then they will be so impressed that they will want to change your ways. It is their responsibility. And then when you change (do not do it too quickly, give a challenge, make them jealous--talk about your boyfriend)--they will feel they achieved a victory.

Oh, I just read your post about Gay men---we are thinking the same idea but you go to take it down a further deceptive path....

Livecontent

Old 09-02-2009, 08:16 PM

5,610 posts, read 23,316,428 times
Which one's harder-- finding jobs in Denver or finding girls in Denver?

Old 09-02-2009, 08:23 PM

26,220 posts, read 49,066,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaspilgrim View Post
As I understand the "code" you have to have a job before a gal will consider you, so work on the job first, the gals will follow...
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:45 PM

13,827 posts, read 29,951,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaspilgrim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
As I understand the "code" you have to have a job before a gal will consider you, so work on the job first, the gals will follow...
Yeah, IMO all you need is money and/or success. The rest will follow.

Old 09-02-2009, 10:18 PM

140 posts, read 429,730 times
Yes, and you have to be super nice and accomodating to all women.

Old 09-03-2009, 01:20 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,437,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livecontent View Post

4. Look and Act Gay. I hear this all the time. "Oh, he is so good looking, too bad he is gay" or "I feel safe with him because he is Gay". or "I wish I could just meet a nice Gay Man who we could go to to Dinner and Theatre, they enjoy activities I enjoy". or "Gay men are so sensitive and kind".

Learn the walk, the talk, the dress and swish your way into their hearts--lure them in, and then they will be so impressed that they will want to change your ways. It is their responsibility. And then when you change (do not do it too quickly, give a challenge, make them jealous--talk about your boyfriend)--they will feel they achieved a victory.

Oh, I just read your post about Gay men---we are thinking the same idea but you go to take it down a further deceptive path....

Livecontent

Oh my. You sir, are too deceptive to ever leave your house. Please, stay indoors and don't talk to the women. You are the devil.

Old 09-03-2009, 05:39 AM

380 posts, read 1,228,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Yes! The trappers usually use tranquilizer guns and cages. We'll need to skip the gun part and do the cage. When it's all said and done, I'll attempt taming the tigress. Like the horse whisperer movie

Or in some cultures, they sing songs to tame wild animals. I know I've been watching too many movies

Make no mistake, Temp, there are only around 1500 tigers in the wild today. And 70% of them live in India. And that's where me and my brother went tigering. Almost every tiger has been poached. And to actually find one, I need to sit in a dusty tower like Banderas and wait for Stallone to get out of the bank. Anyone remembers the part where he urinates in a water bottle?

I'm just drawing a parallel here. I've lived in Menver since Feb and I get this vibe from every dude friend I have here in real life. That almost all women have been married or poached LMAO. They sum this up as one huge guy fest. And I just laughed at the jokes hysterically coz I was like.... well, I'm not dating right now. But the door's revolved on me.

I can be a master explorer/poacher. But it all depends on the resource pool. This was like fishing in bear creek lake a month ago. Half a day and no fish, the mountains were cute, though.

Isn't that the universal rule that gay men have tons of female friends? Even my now ex had a handful. She will sound off on how nice/friendly these boys are that she will even entrust her whole life unto them.

Help!

Friends
Yes, friends. Which can be a friend, husband, lover, ect. The point is women are looking for men too.

Last edited by Mike from back east; 09-24-2009 at 09:21 PM..

Old 09-03-2009, 04:54 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,731,337 times
Quote:
I think the best place to meet woman is the most obvious but the most ignored:

1. Sewing and Material Shops.
Do these shops still exist? I went to a few tailoring shops back in NY and found dudes What if she shoves the needle into my bum if I hit on her?!?!?! Blast from the past, when we were little we used to install hair pins under the chairs of flogging teachers. Is this why they say sins of the past return to visit you?? They basically sit fast and get up thrice as fast and pretend nothing happened.

Quote:
2. Libraries. I find those a great place. You got to go into the stacks to look for these ladies. I find the local college libraries are great places, especially at Auraria because they have woman of all ages.
I have the young's modulus syndrome. I don't offer much elasticity A female at the gym asked if I'm seeing someone. On finding she was early 20s, I told her I'm old enough to be her Dad. The expression on her face can't be described in words. Now.... that was a mistake But I wasn't single like a month ago , but still college kids are too young for me.

Quote:
3. Churches. Why not??? As a atheist I have met many woman who want to save my soul but the path to my soul is through my body--it works sometimes. But, today, I do not care--as long as a get some good food at their events.
This is the best. I'm certain to poach here. But here's the problem, my mom's flown in to visit me. She's gonnabe hanging around for a month or two. She used to pinch my ears in the church when I was checking out girls in my teens. The pinching area changes depending on the gravity of the crime. Like when I actually made paper rockets out of the prayer leaflets and flew them towards the most attractive pew. Sometimes, she pulled my hair so it adjusts my head towards the altar. If that happens now, that would be the height of my embarrassment. So, I need to wait, huh

Quote:
Female colleagues of mine have already mooted for long that I might be mistaken for a gay man by random females. They attributed it to my shaved hands/arms, fluorescent red/green/blue socks that go with my dress shoes and my lacoste/fossil messenger bags which they call a "murse"

If this is not enough, I'm gonna attend a bootcamp with Denverian. Hey man, can I call you Menverian without making you angry?

Last edited by Currency Pair Crocodile; 09-03-2009 at 05:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver