Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 08:48 PM

3,671 posts, read 5,889,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queens2MI View Post
MarvinStrong313 seriously you should have kept these videos for yourself. Now you just confirmed everything i said and i am sure the other people who thought i was just a troll now understand Detroit lmao there is nobody on the road what a damn shame man you did not prove anything why don't we just all move on from this discussion because i will win let's just stop i even feel bad because i have a few friends in the city lol. I SAY WELCOME TO DETROIT CITY. Well i don't know what is there to visit
Did you seriously think I was trying to show you some Detroit fashion trends off of a video that is 5 years old??? I hope not. I was done with that subject after the 1st paragraph bro. BTW I am not trying to show Detroit off, I was simply showing you that there ARE people walking. So you are seriously saying you didn't see ANYBODY in any of those videos??? I know that is a lie because you said you saw some of those people have on baggy clothes (again this was like 5 years ago and that wasn't even the point of me posting the videos) and if your referring to that weak ass video in the middle I told you before, it is one of the worst areas of the city and basically in the morning time and there were still people walking down the street. You said show videos of people walking around outside of downtown, and I did you weren't specific so if you saw people walking down the street, you got what you asked for.
End of story.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit