Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 09:14 PM

Location: Detroit's eastside, downtown Detroit in near future!
2,053 posts, read 4,394,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdub1968 View Post
You obviously have never heard of one of the largest companies in America, and also one responsible for thousands of hours of community service for your 'fine' city.

You remind me of a freaking bobblehead you shake your head so damn much. It really is irritating.
I don't give a **** what it is to you! and I wouldn't have read it as Detoilet if so many of you didn't refer to it as that all the damn time.

as to 313Weather I thought I was on your ignore list? get lost

Old 06-21-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Weather View Post
Hey now, don't lump all of us DPS graduates into the same basket.

I actually know what Deloitte is and I also know it's not an insult to Detroit.
If I didn't wouldn't get banned I'd tell you how I really feel about you, which include you and the Belle Isle bridge....figure it out

Old 06-21-2011, 09:25 PM

7,237 posts, read 12,742,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitlove View Post
If I didn't wouldn't get banned I'd tell you how I really feel about you, which include you and the Belle Isle bridge....figure it out
The really funny part is that you actually think I care about how you feel about me and the Belle Isle Bridge.

If I read your posts at all, it's just for the laughs. You're the only person I know who thought when the person said Deloitte he was calling Detroit out of its name. Most of your posts already didn't make sense (especially with your scientific conclusion that businesses, black and white owned, avoid Detroit only becaue it's majority black, not because it's largely filled with poor people and has a dysfunctional government), but that one with Deloitte just confirmed what I knew all along, you simply have no idea what you're talking about.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313weather View Post
the really funny part is that you actually think i care about how you feel about me and the belle isle bridge.

If i read your posts at all, it's just for the laughs. You're the only person i know who thought when the person said deloitte he was calling detroit out of its name. Most of your posts already didn't make sense (especially with your scientific conclusion that businesses, black and white owned, avoid detroit only becaue it's majority black, not because it's largely filled with poor people and has a dysfunctional government), but that one with deloitte just confirmed what i knew all along, you simply have no idea what you're talking about.
but yet you continue to reply to me? Just like your pathetic ass thought i gave a **** about being on your so called ignore list,which obviously don't exists. Im done with this ****ing site and you all bashing and bashing a city you don't ****ing live in.this is why i hate this ****ing region and people like you. No go jump off the ****ing bridge and kill yourself, it would make the world much better trust me! **** you, retroit, rdubb and all the other bashers on this site. And **** the mods as well. I can constatly get restrictions on my acct for taking up for detroit and detroiters but you all continue to let these ******* say what they want to say, make generalizations and troll? **** city data.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:37 PM

655 posts, read 2,203,017 times
Don't let them get you down. There are a few folks around without a negative agenda. Just take a breather and come on back.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:16 PM

72 posts, read 150,527 times
Quote:
Not knowing of an accounting firm makes one stupid? You can't be serious.[LEFT]
Read more: //www.city-data.com/forum/detro...#ixzz1PyVS6XdO
[/LEFT]
You're right, I should have said "ignorant".

Old 06-21-2011, 10:35 PM

655 posts, read 2,203,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Belle Grande View Post
You're right, I should have said "ignorant".
There are a lot of ignorant people in this world. Not knowing of an accounting is not why they'd be identified as such.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:28 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,728,669 times
Amazing thread
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan > Detroit