Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 10:26 PM

2,154 posts, read 4,427,403 times

Advertisements

Well, I have finally lost weight! Since I last posted at beginning of the year, I lost 40lbs! I did it by doing the Beachbody Insanity program twice and making sure I track all my food on myfitnesspal.com (MFP) I weighed my food and made sure I was eating the serving size on package or less. I bought myself a heart rate monitor with chest strap so I had a better idea of how many calories I was burning so I knew how many I could eat a day. With the Insanity program and for my height and weight, on days I worked out, I ate about 1400-1700 calories, non-work out days, 1200 calories. In all, I am down 60lbs since I became pregnant and put on all of the weight.

I am now waiting for Chalene Extreme to show up so I can start that program.

Best of luck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2011, 01:53 AM

1 posts, read 2,291 times
Default I am new here - wanted to say hi to all...

Hello all! I hope all of you will be fine on this new morning, added by The Lord to the life of each one reading this...! I've been reading and watching this forum since a few days and I felt that it is an awesome community. So this is why I registered myself here to join this forum today. So I want to say hello to all of you...!

Old 02-26-2013, 04:04 PM

1 posts, read 1,382 times
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 5 years ago after a major weight loss of 65 pounds for no reason. After speaking with my doctor he explained all the symptoms and events that help to trigger the disease. After around 2 years of extreme stress and an extremely emotional time I found myself in my opinion to be worn out and exhausted. I would never anticipated that a trip to my doctor and routine check-ups like a mammogram would change so many things for me. I after multiple visits to the radiologists and 3 mammograms, a biopsy and then a core biopsy, would not only have my life forever altered but that I would go from running 5 miles a day, working out 1 1/2 hours a day 4 days a week to being diagnosed with DCIS and hypothyroidism all at one time. So 45 pounds later and a constant back and forward success with weight loss and gain, I finally have reached a plateau and am currently looking to go to see a specialized internist who has an advanced understanding of herbal remedies. We will see where that takes me.

Old 04-26-2014, 01:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,015 times
Can you give us an update on your mission? I would like to know your outcome since your postage. I too have a similar problem but I would like to know what has helped you before I post my issues and there of techniques. Thank you

Old 05-07-2014, 04:31 PM

1,899 posts, read 3,960,350 times
What kind of healthy lunch food are you guys eating? I just started taking my lunch to get my cholesterol down and maintain my healthy weight. I was eating free food at work (pizza, lasagna, burgers, etc) and my blood work wasn't happy this time around. I have an athletic build, but the numbers disagree. I'm hypothyroid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss