Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 11:51 PM

1 posts, read 6,841 times

Advertisements

well right now im a 34D and im only a teen im geting sick of them and want to do something bout it my mom says i will be getting a breast reduction soon but soon to her is 5 years at this point i am going to start working out and tring to go back down to a cup size B witch probley wont happen but a size C is okkkkk!!!!!! im very embarrassed bout them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2010, 04:11 PM

1,289 posts, read 3,036,673 times
She will lose weight in her boobs. Boobs are "bags of fat" so naturally they will get smaller. Also, they will "deflate". She MAY have to have a boob lift if she loses a lot. It's better to be healthy than to worry about her boobs. She can get an augmentation if it really bothers her.

Old 11-18-2010, 06:32 AM

4,975 posts, read 11,698,914 times
I've lost 70 pounds since spring, and I went from a D to a C cup. Doesn't bother me. Yes, they're saggier, but I feel so much better and my energy level is much higher. Plus clothes fit much better with smaller boobs. And like chuck_steak said, it's better to be healthy than worry about boob size....

Old 11-18-2010, 07:37 AM

175 posts, read 750,507 times
well I know I'm in the minority but mine got bigger when I lost weight. Every body is different you know! I was a 36 D in high school, I gained about 90 lbs and went up to a 40/42 DD, lost 70 of those pounds and went to a 38 DDD. I lost the weight around my rib cage and not in the breast its self. Cup size is determined by the differnce in inches around the ribcage (+5 or 6-whichever gives you an even number) and the bust (breast). Therefore my cup size went up because my ribcage went down.

For examaple
Highschool: 36 D
ribcage 31 inches (+5 gives you a 36 band size)
Bust 40 inches (every 1 inch above band size equals 1 cups size) 40-36=4, 1=A, 2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=DD, 6=DDD

Weight gain: 40/42 DD
ribcage 36 inches (+5 gives you 41-round to either 40 or 42 band size depending on the bra)
bust 46 inches

Weight loss: 38DDD
Rib cage is 33 inches (plus 5 is 38 band size)
Bust 44 inches

So technically I am smaller than the max of 46 bust measurement, but I lost more weight in my ribcage in relation to my bust size so the cup size still went up

Last edited by lmabernathy; 11-18-2010 at 07:54 AM..

Old 11-24-2010, 12:25 PM

4,156 posts, read 11,013,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobigred View Post
Has anyone lost weight but kept their same bra size? I hear so many women say that when they lost weight, they decreased in cup size. Is this true? My sister needs to lose about 50 pounds but is worried about loosing breast size. She was a 36C before she gained weight and is now a 38DD. Will she go back to a 36C?
I would guess that she will return to her original cup size yes.

So far I have lost 40 pounds and so far I've gone from a 38F to a 35D(bordering on a C)
I plan on losing another 20 pounds and I would be thrilled if the boobs were all gone, personally, but if they go back to around my original size of 34C (hopefully less though!) I'd be fine with that.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:29 AM

362 posts, read 392,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobigred View Post
Has anyone lost weight but kept their same bra size?
No. And thank God.

Old 02-14-2011, 10:02 AM

1 posts, read 6,450 times
im 13 i have 38dd and i love my boobs....but i wanna be skinny but KEEP my boobs the same what should i do??? p.s. im not that big now

Old 04-16-2011, 11:28 AM

1 posts, read 6,104 times
Hello, i am teen that's trying to loose weight as well as go down on a cup size.My breast are too big for my age and i feel so bad about it... Hopefully if i loose weight my breast would go down

Old 04-19-2011, 08:46 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,716,319 times
It takes time to adjust your mind to a developing body. Since you are growing don't focus on cutting out anything. Just stay active and within a healthy weight range. When you grow an inch or two in the coming years it really makes a difference.

google: spark diet teens
It will help you eat healthy and be active.

Old 05-25-2011, 10:04 PM

4 posts, read 26,498 times
I've spent my entire life dreaming of having a 40D bustline. I worked very hard at gaining 20 pounds, even, so that I could FINALLY be full busted. I don't know of many women who want to GAIN weight in order to gain a bigger bustline, but that's exactly what I did. I worked hard at gaining weight but now the problem is that I want to take it off but not lose what I worked so hard to get, my cherished 40D cup breasts. I feel fat because the weight gain was all over - gut, hips, butt and now I feel terrible having worked so hard to gain weight just to increase my bust size. But I've achieved my lifelong goal of being 40D and I want to keep it that way but lose 20 pounds so that I can once again be slender, but instead of having almost no bustline, I can have a nice, round, full 40D bustline and a slender body. I feel more confident as a large breasted woman because it means I can wear low cut dresses and shirts but not as I am now, too heavy for my comfort.

Is there some kind of trick to losing 20 pounds while keeping your bra and cup size intact? I don't want to lose any of it. I want to stay big breasted and have the slender body I once had. Are there foods I should eat to keep my bra size from going down while losing weight? Exercises I can do to prevent the loss of my bra size? I'm very eager to slender down this summer and wear low cut and tight shirts and dresses to show off my 40D breasts that I worked so hard to gain weight (20 pounds) to acquire. Now I want those extra 20 pounds GONE without losing what I worked so hard to gain weight to get. Please help this now big busted woman who wants to stay that way! (I know, it sounds totally nuts to want to GAIN 20 pounds, just so I can have big breasts, but that was the only way I could figure out how to do it since breast tissue is fat and that was an easy way to get what I wanted without too much effort.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss