Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 06:40 AM

4 posts, read 26,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daizi Girl View Post
I have lost 8lbs and kept my bra size though I am much bigger than you (34FF to be exact)

To be honest there is NO food that you can eat to make your breasts bigger. If you lose weight your breasts along with everywhere else in your body wil become loose and saggy. You also cannot control where your body deposits fat. I am going to stay at the weight I am now because I love having a full figure.

There is always surgery if you are insecure about them. Good luck.
Well, I don't have enough insurance to afford surgery, so that's out of the question. Working hard to gain 20 pounds via eating a diet high in fat and protein was the only way I could think of to increase my bust size with relatively little effort. So now I'm here, my long desired breast size of 40D and I LOVE it, but I hate the rest of me. I want to take off the fat I accumulated around my midsection and hips.

I suppose if I lose weight and lose my much cherished 40D breasts that I could wear a heavily padded push-up bra to give myself the illusion of the figure I want. I bought one just in case I do lose what I worked so hard to gain. I just wanted my entire life to have a 40D bustline and I NEVER want to go back down to the 30's again. I LOVE being a full figured gal, it makes me feel so much more confident and feminine and if anything, I wouldn't mind being even BIGGER than I am now if I could get there but not gain more weight in so doing. The push-up bra I bought increases me from a 40D to a 42DDD which makes me feel GREAT. I look wonderful in plunging necklines and FINALLY have cleavage to show off after a lifetime of never having any. It also slenderizes me because having the illusion of an even bigger bustline makes the rest of me look smaller.

But I do want to lose weight but not the nice big breasts I've worked hard to gain the weight for. Gaining 20 pounds was a piece of cake. Taking it off is going to be a tough row to hoe.

One disadvantage of being a 40D, I discovered, is the extreme difficulty in finding a bra to fit. Department stores are FULL of pretty bras for smaller women, but for full figured women of 40D cup or over, bras are far and few between. I must have tried on several dozen the other night until I found ONE that fit me like it should. The selection of 40D bras was very slender and I was deeply disappointed that stores don't carry more bras for us full figured women. Frustrating, to say the least, but that doesn't stop me from being immensely proud of my big full 40D breasts! I'm going to keep 'em one way or another. I'll find a way to lose the gut, butt and hip weight and keep my bra size intact! I worked TOO hard for TOO long to gain weight to be this size and I'm NOT losing my beautiful full figure now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2011, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallybigbusted View Post
Well, I don't have enough insurance to afford surgery, so that's out of the question. Working hard to gain 20 pounds via eating a diet high in fat and protein was the only way I could think of to increase my bust size with relatively little effort. So now I'm here, my long desired breast size of 40D and I LOVE it, but I hate the rest of me. I want to take off the fat I accumulated around my midsection and hips.

I suppose if I lose weight and lose my much cherished 40D breasts that I could wear a heavily padded push-up bra to give myself the illusion of the figure I want. I bought one just in case I do lose what I worked so hard to gain. I just wanted my entire life to have a 40D bustline and I NEVER want to go back down to the 30's again. I LOVE being a full figured gal, it makes me feel so much more confident and feminine and if anything, I wouldn't mind being even BIGGER than I am now if I could get there but not gain more weight in so doing. The push-up bra I bought increases me from a 40D to a 42DDD which makes me feel GREAT. I look wonderful in plunging necklines and FINALLY have cleavage to show off after a lifetime of never having any. It also slenderizes me because having the illusion of an even bigger bustline makes the rest of me look smaller.

But I do want to lose weight but not the nice big breasts I've worked hard to gain the weight for. Gaining 20 pounds was a piece of cake. Taking it off is going to be a tough row to hoe.

One disadvantage of being a 40D, I discovered, is the extreme difficulty in finding a bra to fit. Department stores are FULL of pretty bras for smaller women, but for full figured women of 40D cup or over, bras are far and few between. I must have tried on several dozen the other night until I found ONE that fit me like it should. The selection of 40D bras was very slender and I was deeply disappointed that stores don't carry more bras for us full figured women. Frustrating, to say the least, but that doesn't stop me from being immensely proud of my big full 40D breasts! I'm going to keep 'em one way or another. I'll find a way to lose the gut, butt and hip weight and keep my bra size intact! I worked TOO hard for TOO long to gain weight to be this size and I'm NOT losing my beautiful full figure now!
I suppose my only regret now is that purposely packing on 20 pounds of fat just to increase my breast size has come at a very steep price. My cholesterol is high, my back, knees and hips are killing me and I feel awful. My BMI is way too high as well, putting me at risk for heart disease. All because I couldn't be content with my old 36-38C breasts, I wanted MORE, and I got it, but....the price paid is too steep. I don't know what I was thinking. I hide under baggy clothes because of where all that 20 pounds of fat settled aside from my breasts. My clothes are too tight, I feel heavy and I get easily winded. I don't feel attractive except for my newly full breasts. THOSE make me feel pretty and thrilled to bits to have 'em. I dreamed, from the day I began developing as a teenager, of being a 40D. It took years but it never seemed to happen. I'd get up to mid-30's and stay there, and maybe a B cup if and I was lucky, maybe a C.

So I decided, OK, the easiest way to get what I want is to pack on fat. 20 pounds later, I've got my lifelong desired 40D breasts, love 'em, love 'em, love 'em, but HATE what it did to my body in the process. Gonna be a tough thing to shake off these 20 pounds I packed on but I really have no choice but to lose the fat, get the cholesterol under control and get my old slender body back so I can wear more form fitting clothing again. What a dumb thing I did in the name of vanity. Never again. I'll be my old weight again by summer's end if I have anything to say about it, and my hope is to keep these lovely large 40D breasts in the process while slimming my hips and waist. By fall I want to be able to show off my newly slender body but keeping my big full 40D breasts in the process.

Old 05-27-2011, 09:58 AM

Arggghhhh, I am a very small boned woman who stands a mere 5'4" tall and I now weigh a portly 160 pounds. I've realized that I packed on twice the fat I thought I did. I've actually packed on 40 pounds of fat now, not just 20. No wonder I feel so awful. It wasn't long ago that I weighed in the 120-125 range and now I've packed on 40 POUNDS of FAT! No wonder I look about 7 months pregnant at any given time. I finally had the nerve to weigh myself this morning and gawd, I've gained 40 pounds because I was eating a high fat diet to increase my bust size and what a mistake I made! My doctor told me recently that I have a 1 in 3 risk of having a heart attack due to my cholesterol numbers, and that freaked me out. I SO wanted big breasts, but now I am realizing the terrible price I paid to get 'em. Sure, I've got my big beautiful 40Ds, but now I look like a blimp as a result. I so wanted to gain weight but only in my breasts, not the rest of me.

But I did make one interesting discovery yesterday. You can do breast enhancing massage using apricot kernel oil that will enlarge your breasts naturally, so I bought some apricot kernel oil and did a thorough massage of my breasts last night before bed. If I do this three times per week, my breasts will grow larger and I can do this while losing weight without losing my big beautiful breasts! The side benefit is that it will help prevent breast cancer, and that's good because my mom had it recently and now I'm at increased risk of it from that and from eating a high fat diet to gain weight, which I did in spades, unfortunately. So now I know of a way to keep my breasts while trying to lose 40 pounds in the process. Not going to be easy by any stretch, but I'm determined to be 120 and still a big beautiful 40D. A slender body and big breasts is what I aspire to. I can't wait!

Old 06-02-2011, 08:06 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,407,879 times
Folks will lose excess fat, no matter where it's at. Just suggest to her to start a "toning" regiment and keep with it.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:17 PM

1 posts, read 5,692 times
When a 13 year old loss weight does her butt gets smaller and saggy?

Old 12-06-2011, 08:41 AM

6,102 posts, read 8,824,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finallybigbusted View Post
Arggghhhh, I am a very small boned woman who stands a mere 5'4" tall and I now weigh a portly 160 pounds. I've realized that I packed on twice the fat I thought I did. I've actually packed on 40 pounds of fat now, not just 20. No wonder I feel so awful. It wasn't long ago that I weighed in the 120-125 range and now I've packed on 40 POUNDS of FAT! No wonder I look about 7 months pregnant at any given time. I finally had the nerve to weigh myself this morning and gawd, I've gained 40 pounds because I was eating a high fat diet to increase my bust size and what a mistake I made! My doctor told me recently that I have a 1 in 3 risk of having a heart attack due to my cholesterol numbers, and that freaked me out. I SO wanted big breasts, but now I am realizing the terrible price I paid to get 'em. Sure, I've got my big beautiful 40Ds, but now I look like a blimp as a result. I so wanted to gain weight but only in my breasts, not the rest of me.

But I did make one interesting discovery yesterday. You can do breast enhancing massage using apricot kernel oil that will enlarge your breasts naturally, so I bought some apricot kernel oil and did a thorough massage of my breasts last night before bed. If I do this three times per week, my breasts will grow larger and I can do this while losing weight without losing my big beautiful breasts! The side benefit is that it will help prevent breast cancer, and that's good because my mom had it recently and now I'm at increased risk of it from that and from eating a high fat diet to gain weight, which I did in spades, unfortunately. So now I know of a way to keep my breasts while trying to lose 40 pounds in the process. Not going to be easy by any stretch, but I'm determined to be 120 and still a big beautiful 40D. A slender body and big breasts is what I aspire to. I can't wait!
I seriously doubt there is anything you can rub on your breasts to make them bigger. But if it makes you happy to do it then you should continue. At 5'4 and 120 lbs you are probably not a 40D. You may be a 36 or 38 D. I suggest you go get properly fitted.
I am 5'4 and I gained 40 lbs (ugh, the heaviest I have ever been) and my bra size was 36 D. I lost the 40 lbs (now 123lbs) and now I am a 32 C. Not too much of a loss. The part that counts is the cup size. The numbers are just the circumference of your back and chest before the actual breast is figured in. A lot of women do not get this and end up wearing ill fitting bras.
So you need to figure out what is more important to you. Your overall health and a fit body or big boobs. You cannot have both unless you get plastic surgery, or are born with great genes.

Old 12-06-2011, 09:35 AM

5,479 posts, read 12,269,902 times
Is this discussion part of the "super-size" phenomenon in this country?
I never considered the C cup women I dated to be "small" breasted. Heck the B cup women I dated were some of the most smokin' hot, "knowledgeable" women I ever dated.

Old 12-07-2011, 02:48 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,846,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubssoxfan View Post
Is this discussion part of the "super-size" phenomenon in this country?
I never considered the C cup women I dated to be "small" breasted. Heck the B cup women I dated were some of the most smokin' hot, "knowledgeable" women I ever dated.
Unfortuantely,it is.
Some of the posts above are comical to me.
Someone eats a high fat diet to get larger breasts? That excuse is new to me.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:38 AM

30 posts, read 45,192 times
No they WILL get small. Breasts are made of fat. Thus your breasts get tiny and tend to sag after you lose weight, hey you can't have it all.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:49 AM

5,479 posts, read 12,269,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissfully View Post
No they WILL get small. Breasts are made of fat. Thus your breasts get tiny and tend to sag after you lose weight, hey you can't have it all.
Does the brain's functionality get tiny and sag after you lose weight also?
My eyes tell me that tiny and "aged" are better than large, fat and droopy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss