Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 10:46 AM

30 posts, read 45,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubssoxfan View Post
Does the brain's functionality get tiny and sag after you lose weight also?
My eyes tell me that tiny and "aged" are better than large, fat and droopy.
Haha, you are funny.

But seriously this is why I have never allowed myself to become so fat that after you lose the weight you will have lose skin and saggy breasts. Most obese women do have big breasts but since everything is surrounded by fatty tissue they don't look big as with a woman who is slim with large breasts. Women like me are truly special with flat stomachs and large breasts. Most fat women have large breasts because they are obese.

I always see questions like this on internet forums and the answer is yes you will lose your breasts. I've known several obese woman who went down several cup sizes. A friend of mine has lost 70lbs and went from a DD cup to an B cup.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2011, 11:20 AM

2,382 posts, read 5,397,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissfully View Post
Haha, you are funny.

But seriously this is why I have never allowed myself to become so fat that after you lose the weight you will have lose skin and saggy breasts. Most obese women do have big breasts but since everything is surrounded by fatty tissue they don't look big as with a woman who is slim with large breasts. Women like me are truly special with flat stomachs and large breasts. Most fat women have large breasts because they are obese.

I always see questions like this on internet forums and the answer is yes you will lose your breasts. I've known several obese woman who went down several cup sizes. A friend of mine has lost 70lbs and went from a DD cup to an B cup.
yep, you are truly "special, treasuredjewel

Old 11-24-2012, 10:51 AM

1 posts, read 1,428 times
Massage uour breast 3 times a day it will increase your breast tissue

Old 11-24-2012, 06:33 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,977,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissfully View Post
Haha, you are funny.

I lost fifty pounds 8 years ago and only went down one cup size.

I had a leg injury last year and was in a cast for 8 months, and gained 15 pounds. I lost that 15 pounds and didn't lose anything in the cup size, though I did lose 4 inches in my bustline. Stayed in my same cup size but had to buy all new bras that were smaller in INCHES but not in the cup.

I am fifty years old. "The girls" remain firm and very well appreciated by both myself and my husband, in spite of my weight fluctuations. It is absolutely and indeed quite possible to lose a significant amount of weight without fluctuating a lot in your cup size, or ending up with flabby breasts.

It all depends on whether or not one's breast tissue is naturally heterogenously dense or not - in other words, how naturally firm a woman's breasts are.

Old 12-20-2015, 06:52 PM

659 posts, read 940,993 times
Honestly that's what surprised me the most. I've lost 30 pounds so far, my band size got smaller a little bit, and although I'm still the same DDD/F cup, my boobs have shrunk 1 inch!

I was actually taken aback at how much shorter they became and how much firmer they are now. I have about 50 more pounds to go, I am dreading it. I love my cup size, I'm not sure if I want to go back to being a C cup :/

Old 12-20-2015, 07:55 PM

393 posts, read 360,260 times
One of the first places I gain and the first I lose. I am hoping that I will have a C cup by summertime. Clothing gets awful ugly on the large end and swimwear is even worse.

Old 12-20-2015, 08:07 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,886,067 times
When I lose weight, my band size decreases but my cup size increases. So my chest ends up looking bigger.

Old 12-21-2015, 12:36 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,800,167 times
This time around...I started losing all my weight in my bust. My husband hates it haha!

Old 12-21-2015, 01:13 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,236,969 times
Band size stayed the same, but I dropped a couple of cup sizes once I got below 20% body fat. Which was fine by me.

Old 12-22-2015, 03:58 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,394,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. H View Post
I lost weight and didn't lose cup size. I went from a 38D to a 36D. Go figure.
You did lose volume. A 38 D has a larger cup than a 36 D. Volume of cups increase in relation to the band with. It's confusing.

Sister sizes have the same amount of volume. 38 D is the same as a 36DD. A 36 D is the same as a 34 DD and a 38C.

http://blog.lindasonline.com/2010/12...-sister-sizes/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss