Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2018, 06:04 PM

373 posts, read 349,634 times

Advertisements

Anyone else heard of these or tried them yet ? A fitness guy I follow on YouTube and Instagram drinks them often and loves them so my local
Supplement shop ( gnc ) had some in stock and I tried them .. absolutely delicious

There a zero calorie , zero sugar , zero carb energy drink with 350mg of caffeine per can

Also has bcaa’s and creatine in there ; which the creator vpx sports says is the worlds first water soluble creatine they bonded it to leucine. Now doesn’t really say how much of this stuff is in a can and quite frankly it doesn’t matter to me there still more benefits than a regular energy drink loaded with chemicals

They gave a wide rage of flavors so far my favorite is cotton candy which is out of the world and the root beer blaze is great too however kind of hard to drink at 5am heading to the gym . Black cherry vanilla is solid as well

Pina colada was disgusting and I love cocanut .

Unlike other energy drinks I actually felt the energy and jolt even more so than death wish coffee ( local coffee here ; worlds strongest ) and no crash at the end or jitters and crazy focus
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2018, 02:13 AM

1 posts, read 996 times
They offer them at my gym. I will try them for a week to see if I see a difference in my energy level.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss