Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 12:06 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,966,662 times

Advertisements

You already know the answer. Eat less calories, lose weight. Eat more calories, gain weight. Exercise doesn't enter into the equation for most people. It's still just calories. And a calorie is a calorie. Doesn't matter if it's a grilled tuna or a glazed donut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarisaJames View Post
Thanks for all your answers and most of all for understanding me. To be honest, you told me what I knew anyway, just sometimes don't want to know. Somehow I hoped someone would tell me there is something like this or another product that at least helps with weight loss. But you're right, if it were, everyone would know about it. (Just in case you do come across such a magic pill one day, please tell me!!! )

How long it took me to gain my extra weight? 2 x 9 months. Don't get me wrong, my boys were totally worth it. Sometimes I just find it unfair my husband is still in amazing shape and he eats tons of chocolate each night. (He is very muscular and just burns all the calories.) I know it's as simple as calories in vs. calories out in the end, but when the kids are finally in bed after a long day and we have some time for ourselves, and he goes to get the chocolate... it's just so hard to say no.

Old 05-14-2021, 10:06 AM

18 posts, read 22,447 times
Quote:
How long it took me to gain my extra weight? 2 x 9 months. Don't get me wrong, my boys were totally worth it. Sometimes I just find it unfair my husband is still in amazing shape and he eats tons of chocolate each night. (He is very muscular and just burns all the calories.) I know it's as simple as calories in vs. calories out in the end, but when the kids are finally in bed after a long day and we have some time for ourselves, and he goes to get the chocolate... it's just so hard to say no.
The secret is in the little changes you make everyday. If whatever you're doing is not working, then change it up!

Some of the adjustments you can make:

Intermittent Fasting (but still eating enough)
-I read that it's a little more challenging for women

Brushing my teeth immediately after my planned last meal
Protein shakes to replace meals
Eating snacks that would satisfy your craving
-example, if I eat six (6) oreos for 300 calories, I'm more than likely to keep on going vs eating one (1) krispy kreme donut for 300 calories hahaha

Just don't have junkfood in the house! lol

Things like that

Old 05-14-2021, 12:43 PM

3,449 posts, read 2,429,981 times
You don't have to say "no" to ice cream. You have to say LESS to ice cream.

You also have to say "no" to a single day with ice cream AND a big overstuffed hoagie (sub) with lots of ranch dressing AND a full plate of macaroni and cheese with barbeque pork and cole slaw AND a slice of cheesecake AND a couple scrambled eggs with 4 strips of bacon with 2 pancakes, butter, and table syrup.

What you can say YES to is:

1 scrambled egg, 2 strips of bacon, no pancakes.
AND
A fist-sized portion of pulled pork on a deli roll, a pudding cup's worth of mac & cheese, a forkful of cole slaw
AND
A honkin huge salad of field greens or romano or mixed greens, with raw veggies, a couple tablespoons of crumbled blue cheese, another couple tablespoons of chopped walnuts, and oil with balsamic vinegar.
AND
a single SMALL scoop of ice cream.

That's a LOT of food. And you won't be depriving yourself of anything at all. You get to eat everything you like. Just LESS of it.

Old 05-16-2021, 09:14 AM

5,718 posts, read 4,303,017 times
Quote:
Thanks for all your answers and most of all for understanding me. To be honest, you told me what I knew anyway, just sometimes don't want to know. Somehow I hoped someone would tell me there is something like this or another product that at least helps with weight loss. But you're right, if it were, everyone would know about it. (Just in case you do come across such a magic pill one day, please tell me!!! )

tell him no more sex until he stops eating chocolate in front of you.

Old 05-28-2021, 06:11 AM

2 posts, read 2,023 times
Yes, It is Possible but you have to use some slimming belts and products that makes you weight lose without diet and exercise.
The most important if you want to lose weight without exercise and diet then you can think you are underweight and the power of thinking makes your weigh lose but its not a popular way, you have to use other waist trainer for lower belly fat and some other products.

Old 05-28-2021, 07:51 AM

2 posts, read 2,023 times
Some other things are:

Use the waist trainers.
Some Trimming belts
Waist cinchers
https://hidethatfat.com/best-waist-t...wer-belly-fat/
etc.

Old 05-28-2021, 08:17 AM

3,449 posts, read 2,429,981 times
Waist trainers don't change your weight. They redistribute it. After you've moved your internal organs north or south of the cincher, they weigh exactly as much as they weighed before you started the training process.

However, if you're tight-lacing, you might eat less, and lose weigh as a result of eating less.

The OP is hoping to find a way to lose weight without eating less.

Trimming belts require you to move, in order for them to work. That means exercise.

The OP is hoping to find a way to lose weight without exercise.

Old 05-28-2021, 04:09 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,730,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
Waist trainers don't change your weight. They redistribute it. After you've moved your internal organs north or south of the cincher, they weigh exactly as much as they weighed before you started the training process.

However, if you're tight-lacing, you might eat less, and lose weigh as a result of eating less.

The OP is hoping to find a way to lose weight without eating less.

Trimming belts require you to move, in order for them to work. That means exercise.

The OP is hoping to find a way to lose weight without exercise.
It's really impossible to lose weight without controlling the mouth. Even body builders can only eat the most nutrient dense foods and not eat all the junk.

People just don't realize that you can just put crap in the body and except exercise will burn the junk food. It doesn't work like that. Junk food especially is difficult for the body to get rid of.

Old 06-29-2021, 01:11 PM

7,145 posts, read 12,683,391 times
Of course you can lose weight without diet or exercise. It's called a tape worm.

Old 06-30-2021, 03:41 AM

425 posts, read 419,899 times
The answer to this rides so much on where somebody is starting from. A morbidly obese person, say 350+ pounds, probably could swap out whatever he's eating (likely junk food at this weight) for an organic diet of nearly equivalent calories, and would lose *something*.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss