Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2021, 10:43 AM

15 posts, read 16,004 times

Advertisements

Quick question: Does anyone have any experience with this weight loss product:

It's called Biofit and consists of a combination of good microbes that bring your gut flora back into balance, which in turn should lead to effortless weight loss. That's how I understood it and they back it up with lots of studies. They claim it helps to lose weight fast and you can keep eating all of your favorite foods including donuts, fries etc. (with some simple tweaks, whatever that means).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not stupid, I know I should exercise more and I am eating relatively consciously already. I just can't stick to any real diet and still have some of my post-baby belly fat left that I really want to get rid of. And the woman in the video (who apparently invented this weight loss formula) showed some incredible before and after pictures of her post-baby body and then her transformation back into great shape. It's really tempting to order the product.

I just wanted to hear if anybody here has tried Biofit? It sounds almost too good to be true.

(Please don't blame me for looking for an easy solution. I'm just asking for honest reviews/opinions here.) Thank you very much!!!

Last edited by VTsnowbird; 05-12-2021 at 03:51 AM.. Reason: Remove spam link

Old 05-11-2021, 04:29 PM

3,449 posts, read 2,429,981 times
As I posted the last time you asked this question:

that website is an advertisement. The product is called BioFit. It claims to contain (according to the ingredients list) exactly what you'd get if you ate a cup of unflavored, unsweetened yogurt. Mostly, yeasts of various types.

I did a google check on the product, and found dozens of "articles" on various websites with headings like "Horrific Biofit Scam" or "BioFit Customer Complaint scams" and wouldn't you know it - every single one of them had all the same exact information. They too were advertisements for BioFit.

In other words - there is no actual legitimate information ABOUT this product, from any legitimate source. Even the "complaints" are just badly-disguised advertisements.

It's a scam.

It's a scam.

It's a scam.

It's a scam.

And in case you need to hear it again: It's a scam.

Old 05-12-2021, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
As I posted the last time you asked this question:

that website is an advertisement. The product is called BioFit. It claims to contain (according to the ingredients list) exactly what you'd get if you ate a cup of unflavored, unsweetened yogurt. Mostly, yeasts of various types.

I did a google check on the product, and found dozens of "articles" on various websites with headings like "Horrific Biofit Scam" or "BioFit Customer Complaint scams" and wouldn't you know it - every single one of them had all the same exact information. They too were advertisements for BioFit.

In other words - there is no actual legitimate information ABOUT this product, from any legitimate source. Even the "complaints" are just badly-disguised advertisements.

It's a scam.

It's a scam.

It's a scam.

It's a scam.

And in case you need to hear it again: It's a scam.
I didn't see your other post, sorry.

Those are the articles I found too. That's why I asked for a real review here that's not an advertisement.

Old 05-12-2021, 09:27 AM

1,860 posts, read 1,249,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarisaJames View Post

It's called Biofit and consists of a combination of good microbes that bring your gut flora back into balance, which in turn should lead to effortless weight loss. That's how I understood it and they back it up with lots of studies. They claim it helps to lose weight fast and you can keep eating all of your favorite foods including donuts, fries etc. (with some simple tweaks, whatever that means).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not stupid, I know I should exercise more and I am eating relatively consciously already. I just can't stick to any real diet and still have some of my post-baby belly fat left that I really want to get rid of. And the woman in the video (who apparently invented this weight loss formula) showed some incredible before and after pictures of her post-baby body and then her transformation back into great shape. It's really tempting to order the product.

I just wanted to hear if anybody here has tried Biofit? It sounds almost too good to be true.

(Please don't blame me for looking for an easy solution. I'm just asking for honest reviews/opinions here.) Thank you very much!!!
Im not blaming you for looking for an easy solution, heck I would want one to. Except there are no easy solutions or miracle drugs.

Did a search. Not only is there no ACTUAL information about it, all the scam reviews that are actually advertisements were created within the last 14 days, every one of them. Im not sure this is even a real products. ALso there are a lot of complaints on BBB about them scamming people out of their money.

Old 05-12-2021, 10:14 AM

310 posts, read 324,339 times
Quote:

Not blaming you, but think of it this way:
If there were an easy solution for losing weight that was safe and effective it would be front page news. Everyone would be doing it and we would no longer have an obesity epidemic in this country, or anywhere for that matter. If it were a pill or potion it would be sold everywhere. So this product you want is a total scam.

The hard truth is that losing weight is not easy. Its a total brain game. You either commit to losing weight and stay focused on your diet and exercise, or you don't.

There are a number of ways you can choose as far as what you are eating and when you are eating; Keto, low carb, paleo, calories in vs calories out, intermittent fasting, etc... To be successful however comes down to one single thing, that is your commitment and that comes from the brain.

Old 05-13-2021, 06:57 AM

22,666 posts, read 24,627,441 times
I do not exercise much and am at a healthy weight.

What I do is watch very carefully what I eat. Not insane about it, do not weigh food....but I kinda guestimate calories and shoot for what I know I need.

Old 05-13-2021, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I do not exercise much and am at a healthy weight.

What I do is watch very carefully what I eat. Not insane about it, do not weigh food....but I kinda guestimate calories and shoot for what I know I need.
Yes that works great for someone who is at a healthy weight. The OP is not.

Old 05-13-2021, 09:05 AM

Quote:

How long did it take you to GAIN the weight?

Expect to take a minimum of however long that was, to lose it.

If it was easy to lose weight without diets or exercise, no one would be obese, and the medical profession would have one less problem to treat. I'm guessing the Rx industry would be making major bank on it too.

It's actually very easy to lose weight: don't eat. At all. it's called Anorexia and starvation. It's not a diet. You simply stop eating. Of course, you'll end up with renal failure and die, but hey - you'll be nice and slender when they stick your corpse into a casket.

That's my opinion, that you asked for.

Old 05-13-2021, 09:37 AM

18 posts, read 22,447 times
OP!!

i totally feel you. nighttime is my favorite time to snack on those things you mentioned. but as a calorie counter for three different 3-month cuts, it really is all about being in a CALORIC DEFICIT. you can lose weight and fat eating those things, just beware...too much of a good thing comes with a price (nutrition).

have you ever heard of the twinkie diet? I'm not promoting it, but it's been proven you can eat all the junk you want and still lose weight/fat. good luck OP!

Old 05-13-2021, 11:56 AM

Thanks for all your answers and most of all for understanding me. To be honest, you told me what I knew anyway, just sometimes don't want to know. Somehow I hoped someone would tell me there is something like this or another product that at least helps with weight loss. But you're right, if it were, everyone would know about it. (Just in case you do come across such a magic pill one day, please tell me!!! )

How long it took me to gain my extra weight? 2 x 9 months. Don't get me wrong, my boys were totally worth it. Sometimes I just find it unfair my husband is still in amazing shape and he eats tons of chocolate each night. (He is very muscular and just burns all the calories.) I know it's as simple as calories in vs. calories out in the end, but when the kids are finally in bed after a long day and we have some time for ourselves, and he goes to get the chocolate... it's just so hard to say no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss