Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2024, 07:23 AM

7,179 posts, read 9,306,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning2USA View Post
Do you eat any wheat products?

Pasta, cookies, biscuits, bread and anything containing wheat?

If so, you could consider going off of all wheat foods for 28 days.

If your condition is related to wheat the results will likely show a lot sooner than 28 days.
That worked for me.

I stopped eating wheat. And I also stopped eating all ultra-processed food. That means no fast food joints, no frozen dinners, pizza etc.

I also stopped eating all sugar except that which is part of a fruit, e.g. orange, apple.

And just for grins I started eating wild salmon for dinner twice per week to get some Omega 3s into my diet.
I also switched to 100% organic fruits and vegetables.

The result:

Wow

My blood pressure dropped 10 points. My rash went away. My Gerd stopped. IBS gone. My itchy scalp is no longer itchy. I can smell. My fatigue went away.

Oh, and I've losing weight at a rate of 3 pounds per week. And I'm never hungry.

Try it. You have nothing to lose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2024, 08:12 AM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
Personally, if I was to intuitively-eat, I would probably be close to 800-pounds.

Most people are probably not as bad as that, but the weight-trendline would be similar to mine.

Old 03-17-2024, 09:25 AM

17,349 posts, read 16,485,995 times
I stopped eating sugary/starchy white carbs and my skin cleared right up. Drink lots of water and moisturize with a simple moisturizer like Ponds. I'm also a big fan of paper face masks - they brighten your skin and really hydrate it.

Old 04-15-2024, 01:29 PM

7,115 posts, read 12,654,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
I stopped eating sugary/starchy white carbs and my skin cleared right up. Drink lots of water and moisturize with a simple moisturizer like Ponds. I'm also a big fan of paper face masks - they brighten your skin and really hydrate it.
^^ This plus eating fatty fish such as salmon and taking fish oil capsules. We also add ground flax seed to our cereal as it has the great Omega 3's in it...lots of water, no sugary beverages...

(I don't moisturize, though, have oily skin that breaks out when I do...just wash with plain soap and water and rinse well).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss