Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 11:20 PM

262 posts, read 1,042,553 times

Advertisements

Broncodil, Broncoterol, Cesbron, Clenasma, Clenbuter, Pharmachim, Contrasmina, Contraspasmina, Monores, Novegam, Oxyflux, Prontovent, Spiropent, Ventolase; these are all names for clenbuterol, and it is prescribed for use as an asthma medication, for PEOPLE. Nice job with the facts. Again, please link to REAL studies that show it's bad for you, not just some internet propoganda.

I am not promoting anything, or did you see me post up places for the OP to buy it(which is perfectly legal as long as it is not for personal use [human use])? I don't use any drugs because I believe a healthy person will remain healthier that way. But at the same time, I don't believe in protecting us from ourselves, such as seatbelt laws. If you want to take a risk with your body, then who should be able to limit your freedoms? I have an idea lets outlaw every contact sport, they are far too dangerous for ourselves. And going to the beach, the sun is dangerous, even while wearing sunscreen, haven't you heard? Do you see what I'm getting at?

Please stop living in the news media and take a peek at the real world, and maybe do a little background research instead of faithfully reciting whatever you heard on 20/20.

Old 12-17-2008, 12:32 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,253,321 times
Yeh ok....kill some people with haphazard advice. I really don't know how you can feel o.k. with that.

ANd no they are actually talking about pulling MANY asthma drugs because they are dangerous. Guess you missed that one. The difference between using it for this thread's purpose and asthma is that you can DIE without medication for asthma. You wont die getting in shape the RIGHT way. The SAFE way.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:19 PM

I haven't told anyone to take illegal drugs, nor have I given them advice on how to buy or use them, yet you keep saying the same thing to me??

Please link to reliable sources where they state the government is going to pull clenbuterol from the market around the world due to safety reasons. I think anyone who has died using it probably had an existing cardiovascular condition, or they simply overdosed. If it was legal, and they had proper advice from their physician, maybe they would still be alive today?

Old 12-20-2008, 05:07 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,515,246 times
cytomel is better and stronger!!

Old 12-20-2008, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
cytomel is better and stronger!!
pitt_transplant hasn't seen that in the news, so he won't argue about that one with you

Old 12-20-2008, 10:18 AM

8,814 posts, read 21,273,545 times
This thread is temporarily closed for review.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss