Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2009, 02:25 PM

70 posts, read 172,781 times

Advertisements

i know there is no magic pill, but with my strong exercise plan + diet + whole life style modification ( i dont use the car as much, considering a bike to work , use the stairs up to 6 levels) i want to ask about the efficacy of the some pills
1- phenphedra
2- lipo 6x
3- hydroxycut
when googling them u find variable forums and balblabla...alll the same copy and paste from their company websites
tried FDA.Gov ...nothing there

so is it worth trying them as an add on to get more reward to break the frustration of the scale
specially phenphedra ......one very suspcious thing about it that it is not sold anywhere except their website and ebay, not in pharmacies not anywhere , that makes me a bit nervous not about the content but where is it manifactured ( may be in some basement ???? i mean how to know the safety at least, not if its working or not!

any 1 has personal experience with any of those 3 drugs and would like to give some hints???

again i know nothing is working magically except my workput and diet but i was considering just an add on
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss