Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 06:10 AM

4,627 posts, read 10,476,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGirl1 View Post
OK...Off topic from Miss Jai!

LOL..Chris maybe the only girl I know who transported tiger cubs in the back of her FireBird! [what a beautiful site that must've been!]...one that would pay her bills! [common thread for animal-care ~ ]
Pics....Pat would never allow it! It was reason for immediate dismissal. And that was before cameras in cell phones!
Chris has had some awesome experiences. It's a fascinating thing to read ~ BTW...I bet Dylan was hilarious!

ps: still have his pic lounging in the pool in my desktop pics file! He's such a cool pup! ~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2010, 04:11 PM

10,090 posts, read 42,433,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
Chris has had some awesome experiences. It's a fascinating thing to read ~ BTW...I bet Dylan was hilarious!

ps: still have his pic lounging in the pool in my desktop pics file! He's such a cool pup! ~
Thanks WF: Chris has indeed, had some great (and some not so great) animal experiences. And, for many of those, I was sooooooooooo jealous! She once told me I had not lived until I had a tiger cub purr in my ear!

Re Dylans pic....Glad you can enjoy! Putting smiles on peoples faces are among his best qualities!

Old 11-04-2010, 04:17 PM

9,352 posts, read 20,038,480 times
and a fine job he does!!

Old 11-04-2010, 09:52 PM

553 posts, read 1,633,506 times
Shelby, judging on how your daughter turned out, you should have had about 50 more kids! Oh, and Jai's ears and facial expressions are just precious.

Had Dylan met Jai, and what does he think of those ears?!

Old 11-05-2010, 05:41 AM

10,090 posts, read 42,433,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmomof2 View Post
Shelby, judging on how your daughter turned out, you should have had about 50 more kids! Oh, and Jai's ears and facial expressions are just precious.

Had Dylan met Jai, and what does he think of those ears?!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I think my heart just stopped there for a sec! 50?????? LOL....I love my daughter dearly....but she is as stubborn as they come!!!!!!!!!!! (wonder where she got that trait from) More than once DH has said "YOU NEVER EVER WANT TO GET BETWEEN THOSE TWO!"
But, anyways, thanks so much for the compliment. I am extremely proud of her! LOL...and believe it or not...our son turned out 1/2 way decent too!
Dylan met Jai when she was a little tusker....he was not too fond of her "playfulness" at the time! I have to ask Chris to send me a pic she has....Jai lying underneaths Dylans chin...and her ears are blocking Dylans face out! It is hysterical!
Dylan and Jai may meet be together again at Thanksgiving...there is a slight chance Chris will be coming in our direction, since we can not make it to her this yr.

Old 11-05-2010, 09:19 AM

119 posts, read 467,988 times
What a beautiful dog and I love his sweet face.

My Lab/Shepherd has funny ears as well. When he was a baby they were like envelope ears then when he started to grow one would stand up and the other would fall down. Then they both stood up for a while then they went to this 3 quartered look. At first I always thought he would be so beautiful if only his ears werent so strange but now I think he is even more precious with his different ears and it makes him my special Buddy.

Old 11-05-2010, 01:22 PM

13,395 posts, read 45,037,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGirl1 View Post
She is still as "goofy" as they come. She just turned 10 months. She is still a puppy in so many ways, but yet very well behaved and extremely smart....but will try your patience if given the chance!
Miss Jai is just a month younger than our Mojo.
I know what you mean about trying your patience, but with a doggie grin like that, she must be hard to resist.

Old 11-08-2010, 06:44 AM

5,245 posts, read 16,436,144 times
Oh Shelby, she's just GORGEOUS!! She's really turned into quite the head turner!

Old 09-24-2011, 11:13 PM

135 posts, read 388,605 times
Last post on this topic was almost a year ago. I was just thinking about Jai and those ears and wondering where they are!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs