Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2007, 10:02 AM

6 posts, read 23,151 times

Advertisements

I just wanted to share with my fellow dog-lovers how disgusted, angry and upset I am about this:

wcbstv.com - Horror: Defenseless Beagle Burned, Tortured (http://wcbstv.com/local/beagle.animal.control.2.375093.html - broken link)

How anyone can be so cruel and heartless is inconceivable to me! Tears just start rolling down my face when I look at this poor, innocent baby. I really really hope that the vets can help him recover.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2007, 10:37 AM

1,587 posts, read 7,524,687 times
wonder what dog had poured on him maybe someone from a meth lab doused him.

Old 10-16-2007, 02:46 PM

1,397 posts, read 4,845,319 times
I Just Don't Understand People That Would Do Such A Horrible Thing!!!it Makes Me So Angry!!!

Old 10-16-2007, 08:54 PM

I just can't get this horrible story out of my head I'm going to send a donation tomorrow for the surgery/treatment of this poor puppy. If anyone else wants to contribute, they posted an address where to send the donations. Please help if you can.
Here is more on this puppy:

http://www.baristanet.com/2007/10/reward_offered_in_abused_puppy.php (broken link)

Old 10-16-2007, 09:18 PM

673 posts, read 3,145,219 times
Oh My God....the person responsible for doing this should burn in hell. That makes my heart break...I dont get how people can be so heartless.

Old 10-16-2007, 11:09 PM

2,493 posts, read 4,397,575 times
My friend in Amherst, Ma has a beagle who is dying of cancer. I wonder if she would like another? She had another dog die recently of old age, so it's been a tough time for her.

Greenie

Old 10-17-2007, 09:37 AM

Another update:

North Jersey Media Group providing local news, sports & classifieds for Northern New Jersey! (broken link)=

Old 10-17-2007, 01:55 PM

2,493 posts, read 4,397,575 times
Thanks for the update, Cherry Blossom.

I'm hoping Beagle Boy will be okay. Really gets me to look at his brown eyes. Poor baby doesn't even understand what happened to him.

Old 10-17-2007, 02:37 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,369,491 times
My family has a new beagle at home... he was found tied up to a tree in front of a lady's home who happened to be a beagle breeder/trainer.

She didn't want to mix him with her doggies, so she offered him to us.. his name's Nomad.

Reading this about Beagle Boy and seeing that forlorn look in his floppy painful beagle face makes me just want to run home and cuddle with Nomad and kiss him over and over and over..... what kind of people do we live with, that get a kick out of doing these things to innocent and most times defenseless animals.

Sometimes it hurts this much to care. That poor doggie.

Old 10-17-2007, 03:50 PM

1,930 posts, read 10,171,306 times
That's horrible! People like that make me sick! I do have to say though, a lot of "pit bulls" go through stuff like that every day, but people don't hear about the sad part of it, all there hear about is that some vicious "pit bull" attacked someone. Well, how do you think that poor dog got so mean to start with?! It has spent it's whole life being tortured! I mean, I couldn't even post most of the pictures I have seen of abused "pit bulls"! I have seen a story about a "pit bull" that wouldn't fight so it's owner poured acid all over it and left it chained in the back yard to die. It just seems like people take it to a whole different level with APBTs, AmStaffs and Staffies! It's sad to me that so many hate "pit bulls" so much when they really have no idea what some of them go through! The "pit bull" breeds are the most abused breeds in the world! Anyway, no living creature should be treated like that! People that do stuff like that should be shot, imo! I really hope that whoever did this gets caught! I wonder how much the pup's surgery is going to coast? I don't think it said that anywhere, or maybe I just missed it? I have to donate some money for this poor pup! I really don't see who could read this story and see those pictures and not donate something, you know? Poor thing, I hope everything works out for him!

Last edited by PitBullMommie1206; 10-17-2007 at 04:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs