Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 02:48 AM

621 posts, read 1,421,586 times

Advertisements

I am glad it worked with your particular dog... but I read every day if you eat kale, or vinegar, or ice cubes you will be miraculously cured of cancer.

Some dogs can over come parvo with no treatment. The vast majority of them die.

I understand there are many who can not afford treatment, and if you can't then trying this is better then nothing I suppose. But please, don't try this as your first treatment.

Parvo is highly contagious and can be carried on your hands, shoes, clothing etc. If you have a dog that has it, you can spread it to other pets in the neighborhood. Use caution.... bleach everything that has come into contact with the animal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2015, 10:26 AM

4,286 posts, read 4,757,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualie View Post
I am glad it worked with your particular dog... but I read every day if you eat kale, or vinegar, or ice cubes you will be miraculously cured of cancer.

Some dogs can over come parvo with no treatment. The vast majority of them die.
Not to mention the fact that a dog with parvo suffers. Activated charcoal will do nothing to relieve the suffering. Why wouldn't you spare the dog the pain and get proper treatment? Being able to afford veterinary care is part of responsible dog ownership.

Old 07-17-2015, 04:49 PM

1 posts, read 2,277 times
So how can i make this activated charcoal because gnc is closed already here were i live and my puppy has signs of parvo

Old 07-18-2015, 05:45 AM

621 posts, read 1,421,586 times
FIRST line of defense for Parvo- INNOCULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please folks, get those dogs and puppies inoculated for this virus. Don't risk your animals and everyone else's by ignoring this.

No puppy should ever ever ever leave it's first home without these shots. Don't accept a puppy from anywhere, or anyone if it hasn't had these shots!

Ask first, demand to see the vet records, call the vet.... for your safety and the safety of the animals we all love- please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-22-2015, 09:12 AM

1 posts, read 2,156 times
You people who swear by the vets should do some research. I have been rescuing dogs for ten years and i go to the vet for cernia and endoserum ( used in horses) and bag of fluids. at hone i treat with herbs, parvo tea, can be found on line and amber technologies products also found online. They are not always effective on their own so isuse apple cider vinegar, collodial silver and activated charcoal. Most puppies die from heart issues. Vet has less than 75% survival rate moine is almost 90%.. I will gladly give you the vets contact info and you can hear it from his own mouth.

Old 11-23-2015, 02:46 PM

4,286 posts, read 4,757,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jajo9804 View Post
You people who swear by the vets should do some research. I have been rescuing dogs for ten years and i go to the vet for cernia and endoserum ( used in horses) and bag of fluids. at hone i treat with herbs, parvo tea, can be found on line and amber technologies products also found online. They are not always effective on their own so isuse apple cider vinegar, collodial silver and activated charcoal. Most puppies die from heart issues. Vet has less than 75% survival rate moine is almost 90%.. I will gladly give you the vets contact info and you can hear it from his own mouth.
Dangerous advice. The fact that it comes from "vet" does not mean it's accurate.

Please anyone reading this do not try it. Take your dog and get it proper medical attention. Don't let it suffer.

Old 02-12-2016, 01:34 PM

1 posts, read 2,063 times
Your nothing but talk and yes charcoal does work by the way take it from someone with 3 degrees. Not this retard who thinks they know what's up

Old 02-12-2016, 02:15 PM

3,782 posts, read 4,245,540 times
For sure, I'll always believe someone who says they have three degrees on the internet, and forgets to mention what the degrees are.

Especially when they call someone a retard who they don't agree with, it is their first post, and they use the numeral 3 vs. spelling it out!!! Yes I sure do agree.

Old 02-13-2016, 09:19 AM

1 posts, read 2,048 times
Default My puppy was sent home to die with parvo

Can anyone give more information on dosage ? I have a 2 pound puppy who has been fighting this at the vet for 4 days now, I can't afford the bill anymore and I need to start treating this nasty disease asap. How many capsules, or how many ccs need to be given ?

Old 04-21-2016, 07:54 AM

2 posts, read 4,870 times
Smile Thank u..

[quote=Brook718;39104325]It works! Saves my female's pup life after vet said there was nothing to be done. 2 tablespoons of activated charcoal, 2 teaspoons of Apple cider vinegar, 8 oz of bottled water, 8 oz of pedialyte. Mix in a 16 oz bottle. Give 3 5ml syringes every 4 hours while giving a 50/50 water pedialyte mixture every two hours. My dog was near death and was already on the up swing after her second dosage. This mixture held their body cope with with parvo virus as if it isn't anything at all!! Allows pups immune system to build immunities quickly since parvo symptoms are subdued!! The vets know this!!! A ten dollar bottle of activated charcoal and save your dog from parvo! I got my bottle at my local vitamin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs