Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2013, 01:57 PM

175 posts, read 591,319 times

Advertisements

This is what happened to me this morning - my neighbor called and said she found a young German Shepard. It wandered into her yard. She wanted to know if I knew who the owners were. I didn't but I said I would call some other neighbors to see if anyone was missing this beautiful dog. My neighbor said she would keep the dog this morning and try to make some calls. Well my daughter (who lives in another town) saw on facebook that a German Shepard had been lost close to our area and she sent me the facebook post with the picture. I saw it was the same dog and immediately called the number and said my neighbor had her. It turned out that the owner lived just up the road. She was so excited and picked up her dog right away. This all happened before 8:00 this morning. Apparently the dog dug under a fence, she was micro chipped and tattooed but did not have a collar on. I believe it was only on the facebook site for local lost pets for about an hour. Thanks to facebook she had her dog safe and sound.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs