Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2017, 08:37 AM

1,409 posts, read 1,161,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashdog View Post
Since Chaos was a puppy people have commented on how her face especially the coloring of her fur and her eyes look like a lion so when I saw this on sale I had to get it and take photos of my lion dogs...Daz looks more like some weird Cartoon lion but he can still play lion too!

"I make a damn good looking lion. Maybe my dad was a lion?

I love the roar of the rare Santa Barbara Lions in the morning.

There happen to be not one but two of these rare lions in my neighborhood so they roar back and forth. The fierce kings of beast.

s!

Hope this has put a smile on your face and put you in a good mood for the weekend ...and some of you fear coyotes in your neighborhoods!
A natural born lion, obviously in his blood, look at that big lion yawn..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2017, 11:20 AM

5,098 posts, read 12,608,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Dashdog, when I look at your fantastic photos, I feel like they capture the California that people dream about. Is Santa Barbara still paradise on Earth? Like an LA without traffic and crowds? Kinda looks like a great spot to semi-retire to.
I wish I could say Santa Barbara has not changed in the 36 yrs I have lived here, but we have a lot more traffic then we once did. They have built tons of housing out in Goleta which does not help. A lot of stores in downtown are empty . But that said we do still have the beaches and mountains and lots of places to hike. We have lots of fun things happening all year and we have fantastic weather. Of course it is not a cheap place to live and average run of the mill homes are selling for close to a million dollars so is not an easy place for new people to move too. Many of my coworkers live down in Ventura because they can not afford Santa Barbara but Ventura is getting to be expensive too as are most towns along the coast, I own my home and really despite the changes I have seen here it would be difficult for me to leave. Nothing beats taking my dogs down to the beach or hiking in one of the open areas on the bluffs above the ocean..

Old 10-20-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiero2 View Post
What?? ANOTHER Necro-thread?? Well, THIS time, I APPROVE!!

Love it! Just awesome! The headhunter outfit is great! Except I don't recall ever seeing smiling headhunters before!
Hey give headhunters enough pay and they will smile too! They also had people standing behind me laughing as they had come to go hiking and could not believe what they were seeing!

Old 10-20-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondayafternoons View Post
Lol... pls remember to give them above minimum wage and two weeks paid vacation🙂
Two weeks paid vacation?? Dazzle says forget that as most of his life is paid vacation why would he suddenly only want two weeks?? Heck he was a maid, a chef, a chauffeur , A home he does not pay for, food he does not buy...no he wants no changes made. He is a creature of comfort and only working a couple hours a year is how he likes it as he is not a border collie so has no interest in a full time job

Old 10-20-2017, 12:45 PM

30,708 posts, read 79,963,134 times
Part Lion Part dog?-leon.jpg

Old 10-23-2017, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
ColdJensens your dog has grown into such a beautiful dog. If Chaos had the size of your dog she would be a real lion, instead of the 50 lb lion want to be she is
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs