Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2013, 05:25 PM

107 posts, read 202,202 times

Advertisements

Today I was reading a story about a dog that was shot and left to die in the Arizona mountains. He is a 2 year old Pit Bull and I would like to know how people can possibly do this to an innocent animal? What is wrong with people today? So many times I read stories about dogs that are shot, beaten and left to die or abandoned by the people who have done this to them. All they want is to be loved and yet people constantly take out their frustrations and attitudes on the ones who have nothing to do with the problems they are having. I THINK IT'S DISGUSTING!!! I just want to say to that person who saw him and carried him down and took him to the vet.......THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! Animals, especially dogs are our best friends, they are with us through thick and thin and they know when we are not feeling well, when we are down and they also know people who are GOOD, WHO LOVE THEM AND WANT NOTHING BUT THEIR LOVE AND COMPANY. So please, stop this animal abuse! There is so much cruelty and hatred in this world that it actually makes me sick. What did that dog do to deserve being shot several times and left in the Arizona sun, somewhere that they thought no one would find him? But God is always watching and protecting the INNOCENT, that is why this family found him and adopted him. SO THIS IS TO THE DAVIS FAMILY AND THEIR NEW BABY BOY, ELIJAH. MAY YOU HAVE MANY, MANY HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!! GET WELL SOON, ELIJAH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs