Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2008, 12:58 AM

692 posts, read 3,860,727 times

Advertisements

I was looking back at dates and this Saturday Britches will be at the 6 month mark. We’ve had him a wopping three months now! I was in shock as to how time flies. I knew he’d grown, but holly cheese and crackers! He’s gotten huge. Just to show the difference… (That blue shirt came down to his little "Britches" when he was little. Now he's like the Hulk ready to burst out of it.)

On his first day home there were plenty of pictures..
First he got hist bath

and then some play time(you can see his recovering mange body)

Growing up and starting to look like a real dog..

Slowly being let into the pack

Teddie is now OK with him..they're not buddies; just OK

Enjoying car rides now that he knows how to do it right.

Britches at 5 months with EVIL Mr. Dino

Stinky boy

He relaxes with the big dogs!

:::TAKEN TODAY::::

He now plays catch with the tennis balls and catches them!!!!

Then makes funny faces with the ball....

Sad I stopped playing with him; Aww look at those sad ears

(He was standing on me when I took that. He's a monster lol)

My favorite picture of the day; I HATE people feet, but love doggy feet. I'm weird lol

And a well rested, sleepy bully is a happy bully and a happy mommy.

I hope you enoyed those as much as I did. I got a littler teary while I was looking at his pictures. He's grown on me so much and I can't wait to find that terrific home for him!
Until next time,
Merrit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2008, 01:20 AM

30,438 posts, read 52,115,987 times
Gawd, he's becoming such a handsome boy! Thanks for sharing the pictures... they are terrific.

I'd adopt him myself if Rudy wasn't so aggressive toward puppies & bully breeds. He would absolutely HATE Britches, cute as he is.

Old 07-04-2008, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Gawd, he's becoming such a handsome boy! Thanks for sharing the pictures... they are terrific.

I'd adopt him myself if Rudy wasn't so aggressive toward puppies & bully breeds. He would absolutely HATE Britches, cute as he is.
It's kind of scary. I wouldn't not have guessed it had been three months. I had to keep checking the dates and looking back at the same picture several times.

I wish some one here on this forum lived in Texas and wanted him! I know so many people online that would take him in a heart beat, but they never live here or even close!

Thank you for replying!!

Old 07-04-2008, 09:58 AM

4,627 posts, read 10,496,643 times
Very cute, Teddie! He'll find his 'right fit' home, but in the meantime I love seeing all the pictures (love the paws pic, too-).

Old 07-04-2008, 10:13 AM

1,188 posts, read 5,544,967 times
He has grown so much! He's still a cutie to us! I keep raking my brain to think of someone we know who he'd be good for...but everyone we hang with has a full house of furry kids (lol)! I wish we could take him...he'd love running and hiking with us...he needs a house like ours. Our female is very easily jealous...which made fostering (the two times we did it) a headache!

And on a side note, adding to a preview post of yours...if someone won't pay $125 for an adoption...then they surely don't need him! That really urks me too when people don't understand what they are getting in terms of the "adoption fees."

Old 07-04-2008, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonchix View Post
He has grown so much! He's still a cutie to us! I keep raking my brain to think of someone we know who he'd be good for...but everyone we hang with has a full house of furry kids (lol)! I wish we could take him...he'd love running and hiking with us...he needs a house like ours. Our female is very easily jealous...which made fostering (the two times we did it) a headache!

And on a side note, adding to a preview post of yours...if someone won't pay $125 for an adoption...then they surely don't need him! That really urks me too when people don't understand what they are getting in terms of the "adoption fees."
Maybe it's the other $50? J/K the adoption fee is $150.

I don't want to see him go, but at the same time I can't wait.

His home will come along. There is some one coming tomorrow to see him. Keep your fingers and paws crossed for us.

Old 07-04-2008, 04:48 PM

Same thing...$150 is STILL a deal. We'll put very special thoughts out for him tonight.

Old 07-05-2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddieXRuxpin View Post
There is some one coming tomorrow to see him. Keep your fingers and paws crossed for us.
How did it go today????

Old 07-05-2008, 10:06 PM

8,200 posts, read 35,529,663 times
......must.......look........away.......he's too darn cute!

I was thinking, unlike some bullys, I bet Britches would be awesome in a multi-dog household, he's getting so much experience in living with all different types of dogs....someone's going to end up with a very well-socialized cutie-pie!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs