Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 01:03 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,280,384 times

Advertisements

CoolRob....
If you were done with this thread, then why did you come back. LOL !!! Just kidding...we knew you would be checking in to give us your opinions.

That's just what they are OPINIONS... you have yours...I have mine... we all have them.

I say...if you do the crime... then do your time. Some crimes that only time has to be done, the normal person hopefully learns from, most do not. If they chose to find god/jesus/whomever that's great. More power to them. Just don't come out of the system like your all healed cause you found religion & you'll never do another bad thing again. Wish they could take a senses to how many have said this & how many of them are right back where they started.
I'm sure there are some out there that have followed the straight & narrow...and I think that is wonderful.

As to China...
How abortion got into a dog topic... dude.pleaseeeeeeeeee..............
I feel ANY & ALL woman have the right to do as they please...be it have babies...or have abortions...or sterilization. No one person or people or higher being should tell anyone what their choice in life should be PERIOD.

As to my Dad...
That was just the selfsh/abusive person we knew as Dad. My brothers all ran away & joined the military. They would rather of joined the military & both went to vietnam to get away from Dad.
I am happy to say, I don't carry a ball & chain of hate & anger around. Anyone who knows me, knows what a happy, loving, giving person I am. That ball & chain was unlocked & thrown away over 20 years ago.

It's funny how a total stranger, who has never met me or knows anything about me...thinks they have the right to preach to me.
Once again...this is a DOG THREAD. If you don't like it...leave. Go to the religon thread, maybe your outlook on life is needed there.

We as a group of MAJOR DOG LOVERS have our right to feel, think & believe in the things each of us have said.

I as one...wouldn't mind if the Moderators stepped in and locked this subject on vick, the useless bag of (you fill in the blank). Isn't worth the poop scooper that he should be shoveled into.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLONDIE...............I HEAR YA.................
I LOVE the VW way of solving rape. Works for me. SERIOUSLY !!! Too bad the USA doesn't get on board with wonderful cheap idea of a solution of crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2009, 01:38 PM

3,196 posts, read 5,405,127 times
Vick is a perfect example of a bad man.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:45 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,675,841 times
Nice post Sillypups!

Old 05-27-2009, 08:53 PM

134 posts, read 413,267 times
I hope no team wants Mr. Vick. He had everything---wealth,fame,lovely home and he chose to participate in the abuse of helpless animals for "fun" and money. Maybe he has changed--but he had to be pretty cruel in the first place to do what he did.

Old 05-28-2009, 04:12 PM

1,126 posts, read 1,139,632 times
Sillypups...
WORD!!!! Yay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs