Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 06:28 PM

171 posts, read 228,264 times

Advertisements

An audit number is on birth certificate created for my son. The word Audit in front of a bunch of numbers.
Audit meaning "addit" or account.

I'm understanding a "birth" certificate is a new credit account created for the baby when matured at 18, is also when the certificate (or bond) matures.
I'm also understanding this is the 'bond' the private-for profit Federal Reserve Agency (not the federal gov) purchases on the bond market not open to the public.

The title 'registrar' listed on the BC also defines as 'accountant'.

Anyone with more info?
Mine has the numbers but not the word 'audit'. What about yours?

Last edited by embe; 06-02-2013 at 06:46 PM..

Old 06-02-2013, 08:15 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,412 times
This is called the redemption movement, that the Fed (or treasury) has a bond for everyone when they are born. Started by white supremacist Roger Elvick in the 80's, who believed that the government deposits exactly $630,000 into a hidden bank account linked to the newborn American and administered by a Jewish cabal. He is in jail for trying this crap.

Its promoters claim that if you complete the correct magical legal filing using this audit number, you can avail yourself of the $630,000 held in the name of your doppelganger persona, and that after filing the correct paperwork at the courthouse declaring oneself a sovereign citizen, one's home loans and other debts can be paid in full by tendering a "sight draft" or "bill of exchange" in the name of the U.S. Treasury. Trying it gets you jailed with zero sympathy.

United States v. Anderson, 353 F.3d 490 (6th Cir. 2003)
United States v. Dykstra, 991 F.2d 450 (8th Cir. 1993)
United States v. Hildebrandt, 961 F.2d 116 (8th Cir. 1992)
United States v. Rosnow, 9 F.3d 728 (8th Cir. 1993)
United States v. Salman, 531 F.3d 1007 (9th Cir. 2008)
United States v. Wiley, 979 F.2d 365 (5th Cir. 1992)

I fully encourage anyone who believes this crap to try it, because I feel stupidity should be punished.

Old 06-02-2013, 11:07 PM

4,765 posts, read 3,731,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
This is called the redemption movement, that the Fed (or treasury) has a bond for everyone when they are born. Started by white supremacist Roger Elvick in the 80's, who believed that the government deposits exactly $630,000 into a hidden bank account linked to the newborn American and administered by a Jewish cabal. He is in jail for trying this crap.

Its promoters claim that if you complete the correct magical legal filing using this audit number, you can avail yourself of the $630,000 held in the name of your doppelganger persona, and that after filing the correct paperwork at the courthouse declaring oneself a sovereign citizen, one's home loans and other debts can be paid in full by tendering a "sight draft" or "bill of exchange" in the name of the U.S. Treasury. Trying it gets you jailed with zero sympathy.

United States v. Anderson, 353 F.3d 490 (6th Cir. 2003)
United States v. Dykstra, 991 F.2d 450 (8th Cir. 1993)
United States v. Hildebrandt, 961 F.2d 116 (8th Cir. 1992)
United States v. Rosnow, 9 F.3d 728 (8th Cir. 1993)
United States v. Salman, 531 F.3d 1007 (9th Cir. 2008)
United States v. Wiley, 979 F.2d 365 (5th Cir. 1992)

I fully encourage anyone who believes this crap to try it, because I feel stupidity should be punished.
Those white supremacists are a clever bunch indeed. There seems to be a direct correlation between extremist views and mental illness.

Old 06-02-2013, 11:16 PM

Emerald...Redemption movement sounds like another religion.
I am not part of any religion.

What I am trying to understand is....why is the word 'audit' with a number written on my sons birth certificate?
Why is an accountant (registrar) on the birth certificate?
Why not use your energy to focus on what i am asking instead of trying to find reasons to compensate for lack of understanding.

What I believe in is asking agencies the right questions that require giving the right answers.

Old 06-02-2013, 11:20 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,763,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinebike View Post
Emerald...Redemption movement sounds like another religion.
I am not part of any religion.

What I am trying to understand is....why is the word 'audit' with a number written on my sons birth certificate?
Why is an accountant (registrar) on the birth certificate?
Why not use your energy to focus on what i am asking instead of trying to find reasons to compensate for lack of understanding.

What I believe in is asking agencies the right questions that require giving the right answers.
The agencies (which you don't mention) are not reading this forum. You can call them if you wish.

The "registrar" is typically the government official responsible for recording and issuing copies of the certificate. Where I live it is the Register of Deeds.

Old 06-02-2013, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
The agencies (which you don't mention) are not reading this forum. You can call them if you wish.

The "registrar" is typically the government official responsible for recording and issuing copies of the certificate. Where I live it is the Register of Deeds.
I've asked certain agencies...and no response.

To *record* and to *register* is not the same, and both have occured.

According to a legal dictionary, a registrar is an accountant. And there is an audit number which is also an add it or account number.

Now..after reading what is on the birth certificate...would it be silly to actually believe it is linked to some type of an account?

You mention the word "deeds", well thats another word that can be associated with "security instrument" or "deed of trust" and so on....

Come on folks, it's right in front of us and you still cannot see?

Old 06-02-2013, 11:40 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,763,152 times
Quote:

And that proves you are here to waste our time. You already have your answer and now you are just playing games.

Most of what you say is untrue. I do not believe there was no response when you asked. I do not believe that you asked a question so simple yet were met with complete silence. Legal dictionaries do not define a registrar to be an accountant except one you might be writing as you go.

Would it be silly? No. It would be stupid.

Old 06-02-2013, 11:41 PM

1 posts, read 1,786 times
Talking Birmingham airport taxi numbers

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Old 06-02-2013, 11:43 PM

4,765 posts, read 3,731,637 times
Quote:
I've asked certain agencies...and no response.

To *record* and to *register* is not the same, and both have occured.

According to a legal dictionary, a registrar is an accountant. And there is an audit number which is also an add it or account number.

Now..after reading what is on the birth certificate...would it be silly to actually believe it is linked to some type of an account?

You mention the word "deeds", well thats another word that can be associated with "security instrument" or "deed of trust" and so on....

OK, all joking aside. For the sake of your son, I strongly urge you to talk to a mental health professional. I am not trying to insult you or make jest. Your posts seem disorganized and fixated.

Seriously, talk to someone who is in a position to help you! Do it for yourself and the other people in your life.

Old 06-02-2013, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
OK, all joking aside. For the sake of your son, I strongly urge you to talk to a mental health professional. I am not trying to insult you or make jest. Your posts seem disorganized and fixated.

Seriously, talk to someone who is in a position to help you! Do it for yourself and the other people in your life.
How can that be when I am stating facts?

As I mentioned to another reader...please do not waste your energy to try and compensate for your lack of understanding by insulting my posts.

Why not simply say you do not understand or you do not know?

So please try and answer my questions without sarcasm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics