Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 12:46 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,838,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdummy View Post
Ah, no, Obama is not "now the president". George Bush is still the president, and will be until Jan 20, 2009.

Floridasandy, why is it that you inject your political views into every post you make in the business/finance forum? Please take your opinions over to the politics forum where they belong.
You noticed that, too? I thought I was the only one who could see their thickly veiled political leanings. Why looky there...you got caught! Ah HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
it is pretty easy to see from your past posts that you are a democrat anyhow, so you wouldn't have supported any other republican on the ticket!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
I bet yuor a Rpeubilacn. No, wiat..I bet yuor a dmecroat. No wiat, I dno't konw you at all..so I hvae no ieda waht yuor piloitacl afiflitaoin is.

You dno't konw me, etiehr. I dind't vtoe for Raegen, (I wsna't of vtonig age yet. ) but I'm gald he won.
Jmimy Crater scuked. Taht srot of bowls yuor tehroy to Hlel.
floridasandy's post make me laugh. Let 'em have their fun. I bet when floridasandy burns the toast, it's the Democrats' fault. HA HA!
It's funny to laugh at someone's hate. Otherwise, I'd cry...and crying makes me sad. Or is it the other way around. Oh yeah, other way. DANG DEMOCRATS MADE MY BRAIN NOT WORK!!! ARGH!!

<Shakes angry fist at sky>
<Mutters incomphrehensible something or other>
<makes more toast>
<drops the butter>
<calls Democratic party headquarters, demands new butter>
<doorbell rings>
<answer door>
<it's the cops, oh sh*t.
<cops are holding butter....mm..delicious butter>
<walk out door, must have butter>
<being tackled by Democratic cops hurts>
<ow, ow; the needle stings>
<Why yes, I am a pretty pony>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics