Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2010, 04:58 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,683,956 times

Advertisements

Disclaimer: This post is not about politics. It's about the outside influences that control your financial life.

We all learn about how our Gov't works well enough to know when it's broken or in trouble but do you understand how The Fed impacts your money and investment well enough to know when acts to control your money?

Do you understand that often times you did nothing wrong in your money choices to account for your present condition?

Federal Reserve System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

informationliberation - The Fed's Two Trillion Dollar Scam Makes Madoff Look Like A Piker

Court Rules Federal Reserve Must Disclose Emergency Loan Details
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2010, 05:15 PM

28,453 posts, read 85,392,786 times
Do you understand that blog posts from over 18 months ago by retirees are NOT news?

Show me one word in that post from Dec 26 2008 that has any impact on anyone's "personal finance or investing" and I will mail you a whoopie pie...

You do further realize that the Bloomberg case is on appeal and will likely remain so until well past the time any disclosures that may actually be made are at all germane -- Bloomberg News vs. Federal Reserve Board Briefs - The New York Times

there has been not action on this case since Oct of 2009...
Bloomberg L.P. v. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System :: Justia News

Why why why do you waste time with this sort of nonsense????

Old 03-09-2010, 06:19 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Chet, sometimes blogs like these are to get you thinking and want to do more of your own research.
I know I've done lots more reading up on the Fed over the past 2-3 years myself.

The blogs and opinions aren't the facts but maybe they will stir your mind to delving further into it on your own to find out your own facts.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:25 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,683,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chet everett View Post
Do you understand that blog posts from over 18 months ago by retirees are NOT news?

Show me one word in that post from Dec 26 2008 that has any impact on anyone's "personal finance or investing" and I will mail you a whoopie pie...

You do further realize that the Bloomberg case is on appeal and will likely remain so until well past the time any disclosures that may actually be made are at all germane -- Bloomberg News vs. Federal Reserve Board Briefs - The New York Times

there has been not action on this case since Oct of 2009...
Bloomberg L.P. v. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System :: Justia News

Why why why do you waste time with this sort of nonsense????
Well, I'm diabetic and I don't want your whoopie pie.

While I'm at it did anyone ever tell you that the Fed is being seen as the root cause for the countries money melt down due to it's policy and ill conceived policy decisions for the last 30 years?

That said, tell me why the public knows all to little about how the Fed works & meddles in the background.

Oh yes, your post is so filled with arrogance it borders on a personal attack but I'll let the mods worry about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics