Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2010, 08:04 PM

1 posts, read 966 times

Advertisements

Fast Quick and Easy common sense, hard money loans for land and income producing properties Commercial Only.
Land Loans from $150.000 to $5,000,000MM
Income Producing Properties up to 65%LTV up to 80% CLTV
Apply now! [URL]http://www.uscash.us/Hard_Money_Funding.htm[/URL]
Use my Private Funds for quick and common sense Hard Money Loans, no loan committees, no review boards.
We are interested in lending money for any "common sense" loan secured by real estate.
If you have been turned down by the bank because they didn't like the borrower or the property, that’s OK!
The loan in Process:
I would issue a Letter of Intent based on the facts of your application.
I would then order title work and appraisal from an office local to the property.
You will need to pay for the appraisal up front to the local appraiser I choose and any other items necessary to process this project.
Once the appraisal of the property and the title work is delivered to my office, the closing documents will be prepared and loan closing will be set up usually within a day or two. Understand we are assuming that there are NO surprises on the title work or appraisal.

Loan closes, funds disbursed. Quick easy, common sense.
>Apply now! [URL]http://www.uscash.us/Hard_Money_Funding.htm[/URL]
What we do not do:
NO Bank Red Tape.
NO Loan Committees.
I CANNOT Make a residential home loan!
It's our money and our decision to give you a loan. If it makes sense to us, We are interested.
We lend on all of types of income producing properties.

>Apply now! [URL]http://www.uscash.us/Hard_Money_Funding.htm[/URL]
>Need More Information Call International Fax / Voice Mail Paging: 206-376-0350
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics