Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2008, 09:52 AM

2,625 posts, read 11,231,654 times

Advertisements

I was reading Muhnays comments on the [letters on the mountains]post, it was pretty interesting, i remember the crazy things, we used to do to Jeff and vice versa during our annual rivalry football game. I remember one particular year we went at night, jumped the fence, and proceeded to wreck havoc. We tagged up all the school, splattered giants [b's] all over the campus, "drew" a bear doing naughty things to a fox, and the funniest thing we did, was steal a copper/steel rat/fox they used to have in front of the the Jefferson high school sign, right in front of the hospital. That thing weighed like 100 pounds. We took it back to Bowie, spraypainted it blue, and unveiled it to them the night of the football game, their expressions were priceless. They also messed up Bowie pretty bad, they went to the school, and broke all our cafeteria windows, which are pretty big, i know it was expensive to replace them. They also splattered the entire football field with gasoline, and burned a big [J] in the center of the football field, i thought, that was pretty dumb, because we share the stadium. Ahhhh, the idiotic stuff i used to get into as a teen. [not to mention the annual rumble in the stands every year]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2008, 03:17 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,982,667 times
Well.. Andress and Irvin has always had this riverly. We took the Rocket one time in front of the school painted it Marron and Gold with the words A Bomb on it and placed in tip down in the lawn.

We burnt a A in the middle of the football field.

We placed stink bombs in the AC units.

At Coronado, we would place Andress Eagle stickers on the cars and set off the car alarms. What the heck is a T Bird anyways.. lol.

I never did any of these things I have always been a Law Abiding person.. I am saying we as a collective or as Andress High school did. =)

Old 06-05-2008, 10:11 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,823,062 times
I went to a pretty tame school but one thing we would do was go over to the bleachers of the other side and tie peoples' shoelaces together -- either their own or to the guy sitting next to them so they'd fall over when they stood up to cheer.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:47 AM

1,437 posts, read 4,613,614 times
how about craziest senior prank my graduating class stole the pep boys and put them on a trailer and took them up mesa and dropped them off in front of the library. "Coronado HS"

Old 06-06-2008, 09:49 AM

8 posts, read 24,296 times
I went to Burges, but nothing exciting ever really happened. Except for this one time our band went to Austin for a football game, and a bunch of Austin's students started throwing rocks through the windows of our band's school bus. Sounded scary.

Old 06-12-2008, 08:00 AM

200 posts, read 611,574 times
Default Pep Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
how about craziest senior prank my graduating class stole the pep boys and put them on a trailer and took them up mesa and dropped them off in front of the library. "Coronado HS"

That one will go down in El Paso West side history as one of the best high school pranks in my opinion! That was right out of a movie! That would've been either Class of 87 or 88. I remember, I was just beginning j. high school. Knew some folks from those years @ CHS (was from the U. Valley), & wouldn't be surprised if some of them partied a little too hard. Cheers!

Old 06-12-2008, 05:34 PM

639 posts, read 1,047,602 times
This story is kind of related to this thread, These freinds from Bel Air went with me to the Ysleta/Bel Air basketball championship which was played in UTEP's Memorial Gym back in 76, since my freinds rode with me they sat on the Ysleta side, it was sold out 5,000 screaming Indians and Highlander fans, when during the game we notice down below and across the stands on the Bel Air side one of my freinds girl freind was very notable drawing attention to the Ysleta fans.

She was "FLIPPING US OFF" giving us the bird, when then before you know it both sides of the stands got up and were flipping each other off, I'd never seen anything like that for a high school rivalry when the whole arena turns into a give the rivals the bird showdown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso