Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2009, 08:20 PM

729 posts, read 2,070,759 times

Advertisements

Does anybody work for or know of any small to large firms that are using the Cisco Systems VoIP solution in El Paso? I dont mean Avaya, Nortel, Aspect legacy systems.

A quick overview of what I am talking about:

Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise gives your customers the choice to interact with your contact center by phone, web, text chat, or email message. It provides centralized management control over customer contacts, allowing you to implement a single set of business rules that uniformly address customer needs independent of contact channel or resource location.

Through a combination of multichannel contact management, intelligent routing, and network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI), Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise segments your customers, monitors resource availability, and delivers each contact to the most appropriate resource anywhere in the enterprise.

Other names for this solution are:

Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
IP Contact Center (IPCC)
Cisco VoIP (voice over IP)

I know that the information technology telcom departments at UTEP, Fred Loya, La Fe Clinic, and Socorro ISD have implemented it. There are a few registered Cisco ATP (Authorized Technology Providers) consulting firms such as Desert Commications and Varay Systems.

I am looking for new networking contacts in El Paso for possible relocation purposes in the next year or so.

I had to put off relocation this year due to a recent brief break in employment.

Let me know!! Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso