Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2009, 11:50 AM

16 posts, read 61,954 times

Advertisements

AUTISM & ABA WORKSHOPS IN EL PASO, TEXAS

Hello again! These workshops end in October, so please take advantage of this rare opportunity to access ABA training and information for children with Autism and other related disorders.

Many people were able to access the workshops, and have found the information after doing web searches for autism workshops in the area. It's been great to see some parents, professionals, and students make it to the workshops! I hope that this information will be helpful to more families/parents of children or teenagers with Autism Spectrum Disorders.

This is the schedule for the workshops in September:

Workshop Series
Presented by:

Jennica Orme,
M.S., BCaBA

Jennica will be presenting on the following topics:

Intro to ABA
(9AM-12PM Sat Sept 12th )
10 AM - 1 PM
Attendees will learn:

What is ABA?
History of ABA
Basic Principles of ABA.

(THIS IS A FREE WORKSHOP)
Increasing Language for Children with Autism
(10 AM - 1PM Sat Sept 26th )
Attendees will learn:

How to evoke language in nonverbal children
How to increase language for less verbal children

**Each workshop includes copies of PowerPoint
presentation and other training materials

Early Registration fee per workshop is $35 or $50 per couple
At the door fee is $45 or $60 per couple
***Inquire about Military and Student discounts

Workshop Info:
September 2009

(Please note that there has been a change to the location!)

Conference Room at The Tuscany at Mesa Hills
415 S. Mesa Hills, El Paso TX 79912
Exit 1-10 at Sunland Park and head towards mountains, turn right on S. Mesa Hills and go past two stoplights. The Tuscany at Mesa Hills will be on left side of road.

Email or call for registration form & additional information:

Jennica.verbalbehavior@hotmail.com
(808-292-0784)

Jennica's blogs:

behaviorbasics.blogspot.com
verbalbehaviortherapy.blogspot.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2009, 11:52 AM

16 posts, read 61,954 times
I just want to remind everyone that this Saturday is the INCREASING LANGUAGE FOR NON-VERBAL and LESS VERBAL CHILDREN.

There are only two more workshops after this one. Please don't miss this one, if you are looking to learn some amazing, effective, and peer reviewed evidence based ways to teach your non-verbal or less verbal child to use their voice.

*My son is already beginning to speak, thanks to the skills I learned with this trainer. So, I speak from personal experience. You will NOT regret this workshop.*

Old 09-22-2009, 02:19 PM

507 posts, read 2,061,843 times
autism X 1,000,000. Be there.

Old 10-12-2009, 06:21 PM

1 posts, read 3,972 times
Hey everyone, as a behavior analyst,I just want to say how glad I am to say that there is a behavior analyst in El Paso. Spread the word!
Julie Roscoe

Old 02-24-2010, 03:08 PM

27 posts, read 59,826 times
hello to all. On Aug 26, 2010 there is a Autism Conference " ABA in the treatment of Autism".
730 am to 4 pm at the Ysleta Cultural Arts center, 9600 Sims ave El Paso Texas. SWASA is putting it on. 915-772-9100
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
View detailed profiles of: