Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2012, 01:45 AM

879 posts, read 3,037,721 times

Advertisements

New articles have popped up about the Fountains. Looks like some nice new stores will be coming. Dick's Sporting Goods, Nordstrom Rack, Urban Outfitters, and California Pizza Kitchen are just a few of the names rumored to be coming to the Fountains. Barnes & Nobles and Best Buy will probably also be moving their stores from Viscount to this new center. Another cool feature at the Fountains will be their own trolly bus system that will shuttle" shoppers around the center."

Fountains at Farah in East El Paso will feature 60-80 tenants - El Paso Times

El Paso Development News: Fountains at Farah

The Fountains gets big upgrade - El Paso Inc.: Top Story
I like this tidbit here from the Inc. article.
Quote:
Miller says, “We are going to keep building in El Paso. Paul Foster owns two corners at Artcraft and Interstate 10 and we are talking to major retailers now about that intersection.”
Wow, Nice!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2012, 09:00 AM

404 posts, read 860,767 times
I really like this Fountains upscale shopping center being built at the former Farah site, I'm also glad that I live near it and that it will bring new venue options for El Paso. I think the center is about 50% leased already and I hope that maybe the developers could add an indoor skating ring, something like the Galleria in Houston. This is a win win situation for El Paso plus the new jobs that it will create, thanks for posting these great renderings there Mr Mayor Chuco!

Old 06-24-2012, 04:10 PM

2,619 posts, read 6,138,149 times
I read this article earlier today. It was very informative. Looks like there will be a number of new merchants and a few relocating ones. Rumor has it Best Buy and Barnes & Nobles will relocate.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:59 AM

643 posts, read 1,313,670 times
Yes, it looks like best Buy and Banes & Noble got through the clause. It will be closer to my home so I am all for it. I have been one of the biggest supporters of this project and I am looking forward to walking over there since it will definitely be crowded! Good things coming to El Paso!

Old 06-25-2012, 04:02 PM

879 posts, read 3,037,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistabinks View Post
I read this article earlier today. It was very informative. Looks like there will be a number of new merchants and a few relocating ones. Rumor has it Best Buy and Barnes & Nobles will relocate.

I posted the exact same thing just above the Ms kitty post above.

Looks like Nordstrom Rack is now officially the second store to confirm a store at the Fountains. I guess we will be seeing more of these articles as more stores start announcing soon as well.
http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdate...tains-at-farah

Last edited by Chuco; 06-25-2012 at 04:22 PM..

Old 09-29-2012, 09:11 AM

So far I know that Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, AT&T Store and Nordstrom Rack are headed here. Does anyone else have some insight or heard a rumor?

Old 09-29-2012, 09:24 AM

404 posts, read 860,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCCW View Post
So far I know that Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, AT&T Store and Nordstrom Rack are headed here. Does anyone else have some insight or heard a rumor?
It was mentioned that they would make an announcement during the end of the year, I'm keeping my fingers cross that they open a Cheese Cake Factory to compliment the upper scale environment of the Fountains Shopping Center.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:01 AM

2,619 posts, read 6,138,149 times
There is a sporting goods store that will also be there. One that isn't in El Paso already. Dick's?

Old 09-29-2012, 11:14 AM

I'm hoping for a Crate & Barrel, IKEA, Dave & Busters and REI. Mistabinks, maybe its an REI?

Old 09-29-2012, 10:50 PM

422 posts, read 1,295,035 times
It's Dicks Sporting Goods. Pretty sure Cheese Cake Factory is coming...not sure if a lease has been signed...probably just a commitment. I think Anthropolgie will be opening...possibly crate and barrel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso