Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2010, 07:52 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,191,559 times

Advertisements

What America needs:
One People, One Country, One Leader!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2010, 08:14 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,972,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
PROMPTER......Let's try spelling it correctly first before trying to hurl criticisms.
Is this spelling and grammar day here today? You think the chosen one can spell? I doubt it. He sure can't read. He claims to have taught the CONS at Harvard, a statement I highly doubt.

It so happens I am a graduate of Hard Knocks, dyslexic and hard of hearing, but I raise my food from harvest to harvest, can and do fix most anything man can make except watches and computers.

Start fire with flint and steel, plus fire bow, and hand make much my clothing and my wife's. Head to toe and every place between.

Captain William Clark said a man was uneducated if he couldn't spell any given word 15 different ways.

You folks are lucky i don't just spell my own way. I ain't no office laky, and was never taught to type, but that doesn't effect my thinking or lack there of, a bit.

Big deal you can spell and so can my secretary wife. I can start fire with 2 sticks. I hand make stone tools too, so I really don't care what modern people can do. I am set for life since I can adapt to any time in the last 10,000 years.

When this jerk in chief has you a beggar in the street, I will be working my forge hammering steel into swords. I went hungery for the system of injustice once, and I'll not do it again.

You just let me know how that spare change goes to spend your way to prosperity. I wish you the best luck on that.

Old 11-20-2010, 08:33 PM

2,311 posts, read 2,829,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Post it?

Ok some.

Best gun sales man of the year 2009. that one He did right.
He just didn't mean to. Looking over a variety of hand guns I got so much lipstick on my hands my wife thought I had been cheating.

Don''t ask me how lipstick gets on guns as I don't know.

The little beggar went and took out a 13 trillion dollar loan, which there isn't the money to pay, not even the interest, and has enslave the next 6 generations to pay something they had no part to even be in since they haven't been born yet. More than ALL the other presdients have spent combined!

How about the deals in the dark of night stuffing health care down our throats, I guess you would call that transpanency.

I am not saying GWB did much good, but he was handed 9-11 on a silver plater Bill Clinton created. GWB also had to suffer a Democratic house his 8 years. Had Gore won we would all be paying a carbon tax and the weather has changed to cooler than normal.

In fact Obama hasn't done one decent thing for anyone, All he has done is bring back racism to pre 1964 levels, with his crooks like Holder, who is a rat jumping the ship before it goes down.

You are all sheep, and you all like to be sheep, all of you prefer security to liberty.

I don't, I never will. Under Naplito you all have that sheep feely good thing TSA, something i will never suffer, nor my wife. Today it is at the airport, tommorow it will be on the street corner. Omaba's little Brown Shirts.

I was born in 1951, so I am pretty sure I know what communism is, and Obama is a class A number 1 red commie.

There are till a few commie countries to go live in and I suggest you do. Americans won't miss any of you a bit. Please take Bill , Hillary, Obama and the rest when you go, that would be nancy,chuck, fienstien, and a more.

Obama hasn't done one damnned good thing in his whole life much less these past 2 years. When he pauses for lack of lies, and looks up, he is looking for a mirical.
You're pretty fast and loss with the truth. When did Comrade Obama take out 13 trillion dollars worth of loans. I think the real number is about 10% of that. Gun sales? Great that doesn't really correlate to anything tangible except the extreme paranoia of certain aspects of the country. Has Obama done anything to restrict your right to own guns? How did Clinton produce 9/11? I'm looking forward for that particular revisionism the most.

Lets tie this back to what the thread is about. What would Sarah do (WWSD)? What in the world do you think she could get her way through your state next year on the road to the ballot?

Old 11-20-2010, 09:12 PM

If Sarah was lucky she might get a moose on her way thru my state. Hopefully with a bullet instead of a bus.

I have no idea what she might get done if she ever holds a public office again. I am not Tea Party, Republican which I see little of anyway, since they are Democrates in repub suits, nor am I any sort of Democrate.

Bill launched a few too many cigars in to a sandy land, and that is what caused 9-11.

Perhaps you need to turn on the tv. All the talk is of that 13 trillion debt we borrowed off Germany and China. The most of comes from China.

The Chosen One already did the hicks, bible thumper cling to their guns bit, and I am sure if he thought it would get him anything he would make some feeble attempt to ban all guns. He picked Biden who is responcible for Clintons Gun Ban. That was no accident. That 'extreme paranoia ' is fairly well founded as of the past 30 years or so too.

If you recall a few Democrates lost their seats over that not all that far back in time.

In my neck of the woods back just before the vote, the gun stores were filled with women to the point no sane man could get near a glass case.

Looks to me like you are one of the anti religion folks with that WWSD, meaning WWJD. I could live with that since I don't do what anyone else does.

For me it would be WWMD, and you will have a bad time guessing that.

My first post was my pet chipmunk could beat Obama. He has a balanced budget, pays no taxes, and a stash somewhere fit for winta'. He's a lot cuter than Obama too, and FREE.

Really as to Sarah i have no idea, but I do have 2 years to think about it. So far Sarah can atleast talk with out stuttering. That right there is a plus.

I read typo pretty well , lucky for you.

Old 11-20-2010, 11:15 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
If Sarah was lucky she might get a moose on her way thru my state. Hopefully with a bullet instead of a bus.

I have no idea what she might get done if she ever holds a public office again. I am not Tea Party, Republican which I see little of anyway, since they are Democrates in repub suits, nor am I any sort of Democrate.

Bill launched a few too many cigars in to a sandy land, and that is what caused 9-11.

Perhaps you need to turn on the tv. All the talk is of that 13 trillion debt we borrowed off Germany and China. The most of comes from China.

The Chosen One already did the hicks, bible thumper cling to their guns bit, and I am sure if he thought it would get him anything he would make some feeble attempt to ban all guns. He picked Biden who is responcible for Clintons Gun Ban. That was no accident. That 'extreme paranoia ' is fairly well founded as of the past 30 years or so too.

If you recall a few Democrates lost their seats over that not all that far back in time.

In my neck of the woods back just before the vote, the gun stores were filled with women to the point no sane man could get near a glass case.

Looks to me like you are one of the anti religion folks with that WWSD, meaning WWJD. I could live with that since I don't do what anyone else does.

My first post was my pet chipmunk could beat Obama. He has a balanced budget, pays no taxes, and a stash somewhere fit for winta'. He's a lot cuter than Obama too, and FREE.

Really as to Sarah i have no idea, but I do have 2 years to think about it. So far Sarah can atleast talk with out stuttering. That right there is a plus.

Old 11-21-2010, 02:08 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,829,800 times
Quote:

Honestly...What? Good luck with all that.

Outtie 5000

Old 11-21-2010, 07:24 AM

613 posts, read 960,887 times
So we would actually elect someone who quit on her State? She ran a state with one of the lowest budgets and highest in welfare funding. She's been hand picked by the tea bags and thats why she makes the news. The Repub's are not stupid enough to even nominate her. She will fade away after 12' just like John Kerry, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, etc, etc,. They and she will never be considered again as a presidential candidate.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:36 AM

Truck Driver, if that was aimed at me I don't think Sarah will run for a public office ever again. All I said was if it was between her and the Chosen One, with no other chioces I would vote for her then.

I am not the type t worship the Chosen One who I see as a 176 day boy wonder, and so far as I am concerned the worst president in the history of the USA.

Passing the healthcare bill un-read, in the dark of night was all it took for proof enough to me. That one dark of night deal was it. Every other failure he has hand a hand in, is just icing in the cake.

The people can do as they please. I want less Govt and more Freedom. I don't want entitlements. I have never had, nor wanted any entitlements.

I plan to live Free, even if I must go live alone in the woods.

The Govt has out grown itself. It is no more than a upside down pyramid that is nearing falling over.

As to you 2 lefties, the point was to confuse you. I see it worked. If you can read between the lines any, I did answer each question. That is more than you lefties usualy ever do.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:42 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,474,324 times
I was 17 in the 2008 election so I couldn't vote. My mom said she's making me vote (for Obama) in 2012 if Sarah Palin is running. I would vote against Palin anyway (if I voted). I live in a swing state so my vote could make or break the election.

There are a lot of people that don't want Sarah Palin anywhere near the presidency.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I was 17 in the 2008 election so I couldn't vote. My mom said she's making me vote (for Obama) in 2012 if Sarah Palin is running. I would vote against Palin anyway (if I voted).

There are a lot of people that don't want Sarah Palin anywhere near the presidency.
No surprise there. You never worked, or had any real world experience, just like Obama. Never paid a tax, but then you have never ever once seen any real money in your whole life, unless it was in a museum under glass. Every single step you ever took has been monitored by a supervisor, working for the Govt.

Your are used to it.

However I am curious, as to what it is you want from Govt?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections