Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 12:40 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,370,836 times

Advertisements

I think Newt is just part of the neo con plan, right now who is hot? Ron Paul looks to have the early momentum even the media has been warm to him. Enter Newt, who's job is to drive the {R} base away from Paul even though Newt can not win. Then the real establishment {R} candidiate mostly likely Romney will claim he is open to alot of Libertarian ideas and the duped {R} base will fall for it. And we will hear claims about how conservative he is right here on the forum.
Here is a bunch of info on Newt here and includes his love scene on the couch with Pelosi pushing cap and trade, and of course Newt's big excuse to cover his tracks.
The Real Newt Gingrich on Vimeo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2011, 06:17 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,399,426 times
Default Pubs are empty if this is all they can offer

Gingrich is a shameful, shameful candidate with a lot of baggage. He stinks. He stands on about the same moral footing as John Edwards and is just as repulsive a figure. A pathetic man of the highest order. NO.

The world that Gingrich and his ilk belong in existed before the end of slavery.

Old 05-12-2011, 07:17 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Gingrich is a shameful, shameful candidate with a lot of baggage. He stinks. He stands on about the same moral footing as John Edwards and is just as repulsive a figure. A pathetic man of the highest order. NO.

The world that Gingrich and his ilk belong in existed before the end of slavery.
and what does the party have to do with his deciding to run? I am sure you have never done anything wrong in your life or anything to be ashamed of? of course you are not about to answer this cause you never do.

I do not remember you saying anything negative about Edwards and you are right, they are on a similar level except Newt gave her papers, he didn't continue to commit adultry when she was terminally ill.

Nita

Old 05-12-2011, 07:36 PM

6,485 posts, read 12,543,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I do not remember you saying anything negative about Edwards and you are right, they are on a similar level except Newt gave her papers, he didn't continue to commit adultry when she was terminally ill.

Nita
Big deal. Neither woman was given a chance to move on.

Old 05-12-2011, 08:12 PM

2,601 posts, read 8,526,274 times
True conservatives should go with Ron Paul -he's an honest guy who really believes what he says and doesn't look at the polls first. People are sheep and they can't discern that Paul is consistent and carries no moral baggage. Newt is sleazy - Palin is dumb- Romney switches positions with each new poll. Huckabee thinks where Obama was born is the most important issue-all trash - vote for Ron Paul.

Old 05-12-2011, 08:35 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,608,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
I think Newt is just part of the neo con plan, right now who is hot? Ron Paul looks to have the early momentum even the media has been warm to him. Enter Newt, who's job is to drive the {R} base away from Paul even though Newt can not win. Then the real establishment {R} candidiate mostly likely Romney will claim he is open to alot of Libertarian ideas and the duped {R} base will fall for it. And we will hear claims about how conservative he is right here on the forum.
Here is a bunch of info on Newt here and includes his love scene on the couch with Pelosi pushing cap and trade, and of course Newt's big excuse to cover his tracks.
The Real Newt Gingrich on Vimeo
Serving one of his former (2, or 4th wife...whatever...he prolly lost count btwn mistresses) wives with divorce papers while she was dying of cancer in the hospital isnt really helping his image, as a human being even. Sad commentary for a human being in general.

Last edited by dreamofmonterey; 05-12-2011 at 08:36 PM.. Reason: add

Old 05-12-2011, 11:28 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,399,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and what does the party have to do with his deciding to run? I am sure you have never done anything wrong in your life or anything to be ashamed of? of course you are not about to answer this cause you never do.

Nita
Sorry Nita, but I don't waste my time arguing with you Pubs. You can't be reasoned with and your view of the world is far too warped. I prefer to spend my time as I have been doing...speaking the truth. I am greatly enjoying the annihilation by this President of your party's efforts to discredit him and make him a one-term president. You and your party obviously having serious problems now.

About my life, sorry but I have never done anything wrong or anything to be shamed of. I certainly don't embrace a bigoted ideology as Gingrich does then try to pass myself off as presidential material when I have the moral foundation of a John Edwards. Grinch has far too much baggage and is an utterly repulsive individual. His presence is disgusting and an insult to the dignity of the office. Get on the better side of this argument.

About Edwards, prior to his betrayal, I didn't like him for other reasons. Those I did express. His betrayal only confirmed what I felt.

About the party, Grinch is running as a Republican. Where in the hell is the outrage by the party to urge this man to stand down? He's divisive and repulsive?

Old 05-13-2011, 12:08 AM

4,696 posts, read 5,827,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
Freudian slip there? Are you one of those who's upset because Mitch stated that there needs to be a truce on social issues while we address the fiscal ones?
That's kind of funny, it was an innocent typo. I didn't care for his social issues truce comment. But what turned me against him was how soft he was on the public union protesters in his state...he wasn't strong like Gov Walker in Wisconsin. Plus as I mentioned the fact that so many non-conservatives like him makes me want someone else.

Old 05-13-2011, 03:05 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
Big deal. Neither woman was given a chance to move on.
I not defending him, but saying he didn't continue his affair while his wife was terminally ill. Point being: the left side can always throw the dirt, but can't take the heat.

Nita

Old 05-13-2011, 03:07 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,339,944 times
Newt is unelectable...there isn't a woman in America who doesn't think he's a creep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections