Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 06:26 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times

Advertisements

Are you concerned that Ron Paul is not getting a single story of coverage on FoxNews.com or any mainstream conservative site? Does anyone recognize that Ron Paul is being deliberately marginalized, especially since Ron Paul is now polling #3 out of the entire GOP field?

Noticed Fox is still pushing Cain and Pawlenty and looks like they're going back to Romney again and now sticking on to Palin and giving Gingrich a mention every now and then
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 06:40 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,011,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Are you concerned that Ron Paul is not getting a single story of coverage on FoxNews.com or any mainstream conservative site? Does anyone recognize that Ron Paul is being deliberately marginalized, especially since Ron Paul is now polling #3 out of the entire GOP field?

Noticed Fox is still pushing Cain and Pawlenty and looks like they're going back to Romney again and now sticking on to Palin and giving Gingrich a mention every now and then
I'm more disgusted than concerned. Fox forever lost me as a viewer after their treatment of Ron Paul during the last elections. Hannity was in my opinion the worst of the lot.

Looking on the bright side if Ron Paul is pushing enough buttons of the supposed mainstream "conservatives" that they are attempting to marginalize him he must be doing something right.

Old 05-27-2011, 06:59 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:

Business as usual from the fraud network. Paul had beaten Cain in their polls so they pull them and put up new polls. 5 polls at last count.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:14 PM

2,714 posts, read 4,282,846 times
Quote:

It was very clear from 2008 that FOX news HATES Ron Paul.

I remember when they reported the republican primary results from Nevada...
This is what they reported:

YouTube - ‪Fox News Hides Ron Paul Nevada Victory‬‏

They deliberately HID that Ron Paul was SECOND in that race with more votes than McCain.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:18 PM

2,714 posts, read 4,282,846 times
Do your part though, write emails to fox news about their lack of coverage of Ron Paul.

Email: oreilly@foxnews.com especially.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:21 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,011,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone8570 View Post
Do your part though, write emails to fox news about their lack of coverage of Ron Paul.

Email: oreilly@foxnews.com especially.
Take it a step further. Email their sponsors. Tell them you will not purchase any products advertised on Fox until such time as they live up to their "Fair and Balanced" claims. CC the emails to Fox management.

Old 05-27-2011, 09:30 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,632,440 times
The best thing about Ron Paul running for presidents is how easy it makes it to spot the neocons and the corporate owned conservative pundits. They all pretend to be true conservatives, but much like the liberal pundits, they are simply bought and paid for shills.

I've pretty much lost hope for the country. I didn't vote in the 2008 general election and the way things are looking now, 2012 won't be any different. I will continue voting in the primaries, but when the parties nominate their puppets, I will not show up at the polls to vote for 1 puppet vs another. I don't like Obama at all, but McCain sucks too so I don't think it would have been worth the effort to vote for him. Both liars, both puppets.

Old 05-28-2011, 05:08 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
I'm more disgusted than concerned. Fox forever lost me as a viewer after their treatment of Ron Paul during the last elections. Hannity was in my opinion the worst of the lot.

Looking on the bright side if Ron Paul is pushing enough buttons of the supposed mainstream "conservatives" that they are attempting to marginalize him he must be doing something right.
I guessed you missed the interview with him on Chris Wallace show about 3 weeks ago?

As for writing letters to the sponsors, do you really think that would make a huge difference. Remember probably not 1/2 % of the adult population even reads what we are posting here and it would take a million or more letters to get the sponsors even listening.

Nita

Old 05-28-2011, 05:09 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
The best thing about Ron Paul running for presidents is how easy it makes it to spot the neocons and the corporate owned conservative pundits. They all pretend to be true conservatives, but much like the liberal pundits, they are simply bought and paid for shills.

I've pretty much lost hope for the country. I didn't vote in the 2008 general election and the way things are looking now, 2012 won't be any different. I will continue voting in the primaries, but when the parties nominate their puppets, I will not show up at the polls to vote for 1 puppet vs another. I don't like Obama at all, but McCain sucks too so I don't think it would have been worth the effort to vote for him. Both liars, both puppets.
anyone and I mean anyone who can vote and doesn't needs to keep their mouths shut about politics. What right does someone who doesn't respect their country enough to cast a vote have to even give an opinion.

Nita

Old 05-28-2011, 07:50 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Business as usual from the fraud network. Paul had beaten Cain in their polls so they pull them and put up new polls. 5 polls at last count.
I know I recognized this too. I saw the Ron Paul interview on Hannity not too long ago and it was clear that Hannity invited him on to bash him and make him look bad. He threw tough questions at him and used smear tactics as well by airing clips of Ron Paul supporters booing and throwing snowballs at Hannity and repeatedly kept confronting Paul about them. had this been Cain or Pawlenty supporters, he would have been mum on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post

Same here. I no longer watch Fox because of their treatment of Ron Paul. I became a Ron Paul supporter in 2010 and I was a former Democrat and this election has been showing me that Fox has an anti-conservative agenda with a globalist objective but looks to put conservative salad dressing on themselves. It's ironic because FBN (not really the same network I know) has Judge Napolitano and Stossel and they openly support Ron Paul above the other candidates (they are the only 2 Fox people I watch now).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone8570 View Post
It was very clear from 2008 that FOX news HATES Ron Paul.

I remember when they reported the republican primary results from Nevada...
This is what they reported:

YouTube - ‪Fox News Hides Ron Paul Nevada Victory‬‏

They deliberately HID that Ron Paul was SECOND in that race with more votes than McCain.
That is quite alarming. I stopped watching FNC because of their deliberate attempts to steer the GOP primary away from Paul and openly endorsing idiots like Cain and Romney who are corrupt, and using Pawlenty, a nobody really, whenever they run out of Cain and Romney material. Now they are latching onto Sarah Palin, the biggest idiot of them all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections