Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2011, 11:30 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,453,176 times

Advertisements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loQuPyC1j2o

All of what is below is from the clip above

Wayne is a CPA and has done lots of research on the Federal Reserve

3 min mark - they talk about the Federal Reserve

5 min mark - mention about how Tim Geightner says how bad times will be in the next 10 years after lying about the end of the recession and how wonderful QE1 and 2 were going to be,

7 min- Wayne says they can't attack Ron Paul on issues because he is always right.

8 min - Rick Perry held aside by the Bilderberg Group

Wayne says Rick Perry did more harm to Texas than Bush; Doubled the budget; passed new income taxes on businesses; Forced inoculations; and was Al Gore's foot stool. Perry made a fake pledge that he wouldn't run for President.

Wayne says that Perry has done more to confiscate private property than has ever been done for the Trans Texas Toll Road construction that he then hires a foreign company to operate.

Under Perry, high school graduation rates are 36th in the nation and verbal SATs are 49th in the nation.

Perry passed in-state tuition for illegal immigrants.

Wayne Paul has his own great idea to solve the illegal immigrant problem. He says they should pay a $1500 registration and a $2500 fee for education to learn how to become a citizen AND that each immigrant would have to have a sponsor and if the immigrant screwed up the sponsor would be held accountable.

Wayne just talks about his brother's energy in the second tape. He says what his brother said 35 years ago holds true today "and he doesn't need a script to remember it". "He's unequaled as far as I'm concerned."....

‪

Last edited by emilybh; 07-20-2011 at 11:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2011, 11:38 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,933,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post

‪Wayne Paul: Rick Perry Won't Save You! - Alex Jones Tv 1/2‬‏ - YouTube

All of what is below is from the clip above

Wayne is a CPA and has done lots of research on the Federal Reserve

3 min mark - they talk about the Federal Reserve

5 min mark - mention about how Tim Geightner says how bad times will be in the next 10 years after lying about the end of the recession and how wonderful QE1 and 2 were going to be,

7 min- Wayne says they can't attack Ron paul on issues because he is always right.

8 min - Rick Perry held aside by the Bilderberg Group

Wayne says Rick Perry did more harm to Texas than Bush; Doubled the budget; passed new income taxes on businesses; Forced innoculations; and was Al Gore's foot stool. Perry made a fake pledge that he wouldn't run for President.

Wayne says that Perry has done more to confiscate private property for the Trans Texas Toll Road construction that he then hires a foreign company to operate.

Under Perry, high school graduation rates are 36th in the nation and verbal SATs are 49th in the nation.

Perry passed in-state tuition for illegal immigrants.

Wayne Paul has his own great idea to solve the illegal immigrant problem. He says they should pay a $1500 registration and a $2500 fee for education to learn how to become a citizen AND that each immigrant would have to have a sponsor and if the immigrant screwed up the sponsor would be held accountable.

Wayne just talks about his brother's energy in the second tape. He says what his brother said 35 years ago holds true today "and he doesn't need a script to remember it". "He's unequaled as far as I'm concerned."....

‪
Wow, one can almost feel the silence from the Perry crowd.
Casper

Old 07-20-2011, 11:42 AM

4,100 posts, read 4,515,640 times
Where'd all the Perry lovers go? Huh?

Old 07-20-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNEwx_46 View Post
I think Rick Perry lovers need to do their homework on Perry starting with listening to these videos and then if they don't believe them, verifying them to make sure they STILL love him as much after they find out the awful things he's done in Texas.

I think listening to this, Perry already has a proven track record he can be just as damaging to the country if not more so than Obama has been.

Imagine if he was president and then starts enabling corporations to come along and take your home to build whatever! Imagine if he starts to FORCE people into taking whatever vaccine they come up with for the next manufactured "pandemic" or even for so called "prevention".

Old 07-20-2011, 01:23 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,529,442 times
Smile Wayne Paul (Ron's brother) on Rick Perry

Here's the Reader's Digest version...

Perry is a carbon copy of Dubya, without the charm or intelligence.

Old 07-20-2011, 03:59 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Here's the Reader's Digest version...

Perry is a carbon copy of Dubya, without the charm or intelligence.
intelligence, I don't know, charm and speaking ability he is so much better than Dubya...

Nita

Old 07-20-2011, 04:01 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNEwx_46 View Post
We don't want to sink quite as low as some and these arguments are getting nowhere fast. Let wait and see what happens in a few months. With rare exception who on here is attacking Perry? The Paul supporters and the really scared left wingers. I will be honest, I wouldn't expect Paul's brother to say much else. Who would. My God his brother is running against Perry if Perry gets in the race.

I happen to like Wayne Paul's answer to the illegal situation. It is very similar to what many of us have been saying all along. penalties, apply for citizenship: no police record regardless of how minor, sponsorship, and a job. This is pretty much how it was done when families came to America years ago and now as well. The only difference we are now talking about people who are already here. There is a problem with this: what is it? Like so many things you have to bend in order to get people on your side. Compromise is the name of the game. Being always right or never bending is not and will not work.
NIta

Last edited by nmnita; 07-20-2011 at 04:26 PM..

Old 07-20-2011, 04:15 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,922,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
We don't want to sink quite as low as some and these arguments are getting nowhere fast. Let wait and see what happens in a few months. With rare exception who on here is attacking Perry? The Paul supporters and the really scared left wingers. I will be honest, I wouldn't expect Paul's brother to say much else. Who would. My God his brother is running against Perry if Perry gets in the race.

NIta
those are facts he stated though, not opinion

Old 07-20-2011, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post

I happen to like Wayne Paul's answer to the illegal situation. It is very similar to what many of us have been saying all along. penalties, apply for citizenship: no police record regardless of how minor, sponsorship, and a job. This is pretty much how it was done when families came to America years ago and now as well. The only difference we are now talking about people who are already here. There is a problem with this: what is it? Like so many things you have to bend in order to get people on your side. Compromise is the name of the game. Being always right or never bending is not and will not work.
NIta
What do you mean? All Wayne is doing is stating verifiable facts about what Texas has been like under Perry while he's been governor. This isn't debatable.

People can always do what most Americans do and vote for him based on his hairstyle and not what impact he'll have on their life or the country. We are still free to make those kinds of mistakes. In fact some of the Globalist elites and the media ENCOURAGE us to think that way. Who cares about FREEDOM anyway? Right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections