Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 05:24 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,342,864 times

Advertisements

Just a quick question...did Ricki Perry successfully locate a fire hydrant nearby?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2011, 05:37 AM

78,862 posts, read 46,844,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Not a surprise at all. From what I've seen of Perry, I can even imagine him bringing a gun to the debate in order to intimidate the other candidates and "impress" his fans.

I can guarantee, he was packing heat while on stage during the debate.

The guy stays in shape, but he is a one handed fighter and has no ground game.

Old 09-09-2011, 05:57 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,231,763 times
Both Perry and Paul are from Texas, so chances are pretty good that they are well acquainted.

My sources (who can't be named because they are not authorized to speak for either campaign) reveal that Perry is simply asking Paul to be his running mate for the 2012 election, and is driving each point home with his body language.

About as logical as the OP's position,....don't you think?

Old 09-09-2011, 06:29 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,679,945 times
Perry is clearly an alpha male. He has already shown he can "get ugly" with folks.

Old 09-09-2011, 06:36 AM

24,500 posts, read 23,223,652 times
I get the impression that Romney is the guy the establishment wants to replace Obama, Perry is the guy who stirs up the GOP base and Ron paul is the guy who has the ideas people actually think make the most sense.
But as fun as it is seeing these guys spar with each other, think how any one of them could go after Obama and rip him to pieces in a debate.

Old 09-09-2011, 06:44 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,601,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
I would like to physically kick Rick Perry's ass, and would welcome the chance to do so.

"Pictures taken during a commercial break in last night’s GOP debate at the Reagan Presidential Library document how Texas Governor Rick Perry attempted to physically intimidate Congressman Ron Paul, prompting Paul’s security to intervene."

Prison Planet.com » Pictures Show Perry Physically Intimidating Ron Paul

Please...

It's clear there's some bad blood between these two. But Ron Paul is less "intimidated" by Rick Perry than you are by your neighbor's yappy Chihuahua.

Old 09-09-2011, 07:31 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,519,943 times
This is what Ron said it was all about.

R.Perry v. R. Paul - Simi Valley Debate 9-7-11 - YouTube

Old 09-09-2011, 07:37 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,885,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Perry is clearly an alpha male. He has already shown he can "get ugly" with folks.
Alpha Male!!???

He's what we call a four flushing swish from where I come from.
Meaning he's all hot air and drama who will fold like a bad hand when you call his bluff. For Heavens Sakes, he's attempting to bully (and failing) a 77 year old man.

Alpha Male?

I don't think so, except maybe at the tea-cup rose pavillion.

Old 09-09-2011, 07:47 AM

77,770 posts, read 105,273,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
I would like to physically kick Rick Perry's ass, and would welcome the chance to do so.

"Pictures taken during a commercial break in last night’s GOP debate at the Reagan Presidential Library document how Texas Governor Rick Perry attempted to physically intimidate Congressman Ron Paul, prompting Paul’s security to intervene."

Prison Planet.com » Pictures Show Perry Physically Intimidating Ron Paul
boy I guess some people are gulliable. If you believe what you read in something like that, you will believe almost anything.

I think it is clear, none of us have a clue what was said or what this is or was all about. People are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Nita

Old 09-09-2011, 07:53 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,519,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
boy I guess some people are gulliable. If you believe what you read in something like that, you will believe almost anything.

I think it is clear, none of us have a clue what was said or what this is or was all about. People are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Nita
I just posted a clip of Ron Paul explaining what happened. Listen to it.

There is no need for further speculation about what happened now. You can hear it from the horses mouth. (Here it is again.)

R.Perry v. R. Paul - Simi Valley Debate 9-7-11 - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections