Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 01:51 PM

760 posts, read 686,103 times

Advertisements

A vote for Perry is a vote for domestic terrorism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2011, 01:53 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,572,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
I don't trust statements like "A third man, said to be Paul’s security guard, is seen approaching the podium in the picture." Who said it? Any corroboration?

Granted, it looks like Perry is the emotive, physical type and probably pushy, but it's all speculation at this point as to what was going on. Perry holding Paul's arm in place looks bullying and disrespectful.
yes, and Paul is too much of a gentleman to say a word about this. It is obvious that Perry was not happy with Ron Paul, he can't argue the facts, so all that's left is ridicule and intimidation. A common tactic of the left. Screw Perry.

Old 09-08-2011, 01:56 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,983,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
What was he saying? Do you know? Of course you don't. Nobody does but who was right there. Stop with the hyper sensitivity. Until actual proof of anything comes out, like what ACTUALLY happened, nobody knows. How does anyone know that he wasn't saying something he was passionate about and nothing threatening? It could be a case of bullying of some sort, but nobody knows, not even the author of the article.
Are you serious bro? Imagine if Obama did that to a Republican, you'd probably be crying hysterically. Yet when it's your man doing it, we should "wait for all the facts." Give me a damn break. Perry's a windbag, wannabe bully. When he drops out from the race it will be good for all of us.

Old 09-08-2011, 02:02 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,670,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
IMO, it would be soooo nice to has a leader that isn't a weakling.

At least he did not bow, like Obama.

Archived Blog: Obama bows down to Saudi King (updated)
I admire politicians who are tough guys, but not bullies or lunatics. Obama's not tough, but he's also not a bully nor a lunatic.

Perry is a bully and a lunatic. Paul's just a lunatic.

Old 09-08-2011, 02:04 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,983,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Looks like two powerful men talking and disagreeing. So what if Perry uses powerful body language. Paul didn't look intimidated to me.

I've been involved in many board room meetings full of conflict and confrontation that would make those pictures look like Perry and Paul playing patty cake.

Get some spine people.
Would be singing the same tune if this was "union thug" "intimidating" some innocent right winger? Surely you wouldn't complain then, just grow some spine right?

Old 09-08-2011, 02:06 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,958,168 times
It would seem Perry likes to attempt to bully older men and little girls (see Perry forces 12 yr. old girls to get gardisil vaccinations by executive mandate). Some people would like to trade one bully for another, Obama for Perry. Both globalists, both pro-large government, both open borders endorsers, both Builderburger Group attendees.

Me, I'd just like to trade our current student dictator for a POTUS with a record of upholding the US Constitution without fail (see Ron Paul's unwaivering record). I think Ron Paul is tough enough to handle anything Perry throws at thim. Don't mistake Paul's being a gentleman for being weak or cowardly. He did serve as a flight surgeon during the Vietnam War/Conflict and has had the bravery to stand alone to support the US Constitution through 30 years of voting.

Old 09-08-2011, 02:10 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,025,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I admire politicians who are tough guys, but not bullies or lunatics. Obama's not tough, but he's also not a bully nor a lunatic.

Perry is a bully and a lunatic. Paul's just a lunatic.
Fail.
If you admire anything, you've yet to give example.

Old 09-08-2011, 02:12 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,296,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
IMO, it would be soooo nice to has a leader that isn't a weakling.

At least he did not bow, like Obama.

Archived Blog: Obama bows down to Saudi King (updated)
Fail. If that was true, Brutus the convict who weighs 6'6" and 300 lbs. with 10% body fat would be the president of the United States.

Perry is a coward because I've never seen him do that with a private citizen who could physically assault him for doing what he did.

Old 09-08-2011, 02:13 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,889,989 times
He isn't grabbing his wrist, he has his hand resting on Paul's wrist... Twisting the truth again...

Old 09-08-2011, 02:14 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,296,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
He isn't grabbing his wrist, he has his hand resting on Paul's wrist... Twisting the truth again...
Before he edged him off his own podium and made ape like gestures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections