Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 04:25 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,672,265 times

Advertisements

The last 20 years...changing Presidents in this country...is the same as changing the TV Channel from ABC to CBS..to NBC...to FOX...to CNN.

It's the 'Same old thing''...regardless of who the man (president) is....the programming is ALL EXACTLY the same as the other Network (>> Political party <<)...and is ALL sent down from the corrupt ''Suits''...the powerbrokers...elitest scunks. - They control politics....the TV Networks... the Media...and America!

Last edited by quality guy; 09-13-2011 at 05:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2011, 06:05 AM

8,113 posts, read 10,721,786 times
That's because we "the people" are no longer in control of our government. Greed is.

Old 09-17-2011, 06:32 AM

78,862 posts, read 46,833,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
The last 20 years...changing Presidents in this country...is the same as changing the TV Channel from ABC to CBS..to NBC...to FOX...to CNN.

It's the 'Same old thing''...regardless of who the man (president) is....the programming is ALL EXACTLY the same as the other Network (>> Political party <<)...and is ALL sent down from the corrupt ''Suits''...the powerbrokers...elitest scunks. - They control politics....the TV Networks... the Media...and America!

Ron Paul is not the same `ol thing!

You want a real change? You want to have hope once again?

Ron Paul - 2012

Old 09-17-2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Ron Paul - 2012
I have plenty of HOPE! But it's NOT based on ANY politician, especially Ron Paul.

Old 09-17-2011, 12:24 PM

3,504 posts, read 3,939,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Ron Paul - 2012
how can i take you seriously when you'll just run back to whoever the republican party nominates and tell you who to vote for in the general.

ive seen your posts before.

you can say ron paul ron paul ron paul, but when it comes down to election day, when you might have to write ron paul in, will you write ron paul in?

i still believe the majority of ron paul people are not going to go all the way and vote for him on election day, instead doing what there republican masters tell them to do and vote for who they tell them to vote for.

thats the problem with this country.

blind party following without questioning.

Old 09-17-2011, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
how can i take you seriously when you'll just run back to whoever the republican party nominates and tell you who to vote for in the general.

you can say ron paul ron paul ron paul, but when it comes down to election day, when you might have to write ron paul in, will you write ron paul in?

i still believe the majority of ron paul people are not going to go all the way and vote for him on election day, instead doing what there republican masters tell them to do and vote for who they tell them to vote for.

I have been SERIOUSLY pondering...that if the POTUSA job came down between paul and obama....it probably would be safer to re-elect obama.

That's how frightening Paul is to many people...me included.

Old 09-17-2011, 11:35 PM

372 posts, read 1,044,630 times
Quote:
I have been SERIOUSLY pondering...that if the POTUSA job came down between paul and obama....it probably would be safer to re-elect obama.

I'm trying to understand why you started this thread. You want something other than the usual corporate-backed candidate, but soundly reject the only candidate to date fitting that description. Do you have an Independent or someone from a (for lack of better word) "fringe" party in mind?

Old 09-18-2011, 04:30 AM

12,772 posts, read 8,017,036 times
Quote:

Most people who are afraid to take the risks required to succeed are afraid of change, so this is not a surprise.

Old 09-18-2011, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by undfan View Post
I'm trying to understand why you started this thread. You want something other than the usual corporate-backed candidate, but soundly reject the only candidate to date fitting that description. Do you have an Independent or someone from a (for lack of better word) "fringe" party in mind?
Sarah Palin. She's not perfect....but a far sight better than any of the other 'typical' suspects...and the only possibility I believe who can be trusted to Serve us....not herself and not other 'special interests.' Also, unlike Paul and a few others, Palin has a very good record of on the job...executive experience.

The biggest aspect of putting another deceitful liar in the WH ...is the real important issue in this next election. I smell many 'rats' still cunningly after the 'cheese'...any way they can get it. Just hoping the voters realize the need to be carefully wise in the coming selection of Commander-in-Chief. The USA is barely 'hangin' by a thread now. No room for error. No more 'blunders' like the 'mistake' of 2008.

It's that simple.

Last edited by quality guy; 09-18-2011 at 05:51 AM..

Old 09-18-2011, 11:09 AM

78,862 posts, read 46,833,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post

California, seems to think Ron is the real deal, by 44%, compared to the next in the high 20's
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections