Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2012, 08:16 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
I know. I thought the same thing when I saw it. Then I thought even if it was right, if you imagine what a typical Santorum supporter must be like, they aren't too much of a threat. They aren't organized like the Paul supporters are. They don't have delegates to speak of.
What do you mean they don't have delegates to speak of or they aren't organized? Is that how he came from "should be the first to drop out" to "look who is in contention?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2012, 08:24 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Here is a more realistic delegate count and this is only showing those that have come out and said they support Ron Paul now - not fence sitters who might be Romney delegates now but in a brokered convention will vote for Paul the second time around when they can vote their conscience. I bet Paul will end up in second if not first and after the second vote at a brokered convention will end up being the nominee.
True Updated Delegate Count - Ron Paul RISING! - YouTube

Old 03-27-2012, 09:48 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Here is a more realistic delegate count and this is only showing those that have come out and said they support Ron Paul now - not fence sitters who might be Romney delegates now but in a brokered convention will vote for Paul the second time around when they can vote their conscience. I bet Paul will end up in second if not first and after the second vote at a brokered convention will end up being the nominee.
True Updated Delegate Count - Ron Paul RISING! - YouTube
Yes, I'm sure Ron Paul will be the GOP nominee.

Do you really believe the stuff you write?

Old 03-27-2012, 09:59 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
That video shows Romney estimated at only 425 delegates, but he shows over 500 just from bound/pledged here:

Frontloading HQ

Why the discrepancy?

Old 03-27-2012, 11:43 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times
Quote:
I was impressed that in the first video the protesters were able to speak out for so long. If they'd tried that in our so called "free country" where we have "free speech", they'd be hauled out of the room after the first negative spoken word.

I don't know if any of you have ever heard Lindsay Williams before but he has ins with several of the NWO elites having lived with them and acted as their Pastor on the Alaskan Oil Pipeline and now some of them are telling him what the elites are strategizing to do. Much of what he's said in the past regarding the turn of events has come to pass.

He was on Alex Jones' radio show on Sunday and said some interesting things. He said that elites are very disgusted with Obama and says the elites say Obama will NOT be re-elected. He says they say that nothing will come of Iran for the time being. He said that other nations are doing deals between each other ie China-Japan and rejecting the dollar. He says that by the end of 2012 there will be a currency crisis.

I think Alex is going to have him on again later in the week to finish so if you are interested check info-wars.com to see who the guests are on the radio show this week. The show is podcast so you can listen at any time after it broadcasts on the radio.

With a view to Ron Paul surging, I think this all bodes well...except is sounds like the road will be bumpy along the way.

We really want to avoid the second video becoming our reality...
The Japanese are in a bad way. Only 1 reactor out of like 17 is running now. They have demanded physical assessments. However, they seem to be rubber stamping. People are very upset.

All 5 samples Gunderson took while in Tokyo were considered radioactive waste by our standards. They are surrounded by it. They are actually burning radioactive waste, if you can believe it. The Nuclear industry doesn't appear to do realistic cost analysis in their models.

Regarding BO it was stated he got paid on the pipeline deal, but it is thought he may change his tune later due to pressure. I think the immediate accomplishment of Iran could have been to get gas prices up, which is of interest to some.

All the delegate counts seem to be projections. I tend to stay away from that.

Cronyism is global. I enjoyed this "protest". I would agree with the "BAKA!" statement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5p283KZGa8#!

Last edited by CDusr; 03-27-2012 at 12:16 PM..

Old 03-27-2012, 06:57 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,434,090 times
Quote:
I bet Paul will end up in second if not first and after the second vote at a brokered convention will end up being the nominee. [ ]
I doubt you will find any shortage of people willing to take you up on THAT bet !

Old 03-27-2012, 07:43 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
I know. I thought the same thing when I saw it. Then I thought even if it was right, if you imagine what a typical Santorum supporter must be like, they aren't too much of a threat. They aren't organized like the Paul supporters are. They don't have delegates to speak of.
And they obviously aren't very bright

Old 03-27-2012, 08:15 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,665,184 times
Only thing "surging" with Paul nowadays is his reaction to viagara

Old 03-27-2012, 09:55 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
Only thing "surging" with Paul nowadays is his reaction to viagara
You must be one of the Santorum supporters I was talking about.

Old 03-27-2012, 10:13 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,219,039 times
Quote:
I'll take you up on that bet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections