Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 10:53 PM

372 posts, read 1,042,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Oh please...stop already! Paul has only 14% support! Wise People aren't FOOLS. Paul has >> '0' executive experience. A bonifide wacky Libertarian. Has some good ideas...but certainly not fit or TRUSTWORTHY to be a POTUSA. End of story >> Please return to Regular programming <<
Who are you? Carl Rove? Every Ron Paul thread you're there with this "14%" and 14% with arrows ">><<". I don't care. I vote for Paul or an Independent or Constitutionalist. No more same old, same old. You want to support Bachmann, you can have her. I've lived in Minnesota most of my life and I've had more than enough of her. You're a fan of Palin, fine. She quit, end of story. She couldn't complete one term as govenor for whatever excuse. I'm done with her. You can insult (ha, ha kool-aide, never heard that on C-D before) all you want, you're not going to sway Paul voters. Win or lose, the message is getting out and needs to continue to get out. No troll posts are going to sway anybody.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2011, 11:06 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by undfan View Post
Who are you? Carl Rove? Every Ron Paul thread you're there with this "14%" and 14% with arrows ">><<". I don't care. I vote for Paul or an Independent or Constitutionalist. No more same old, same old. You want to support Bachmann, you can have her. I've lived in Minnesota most of my life and I've had more than enough of her. You're a fan of Palin, fine. She quit, end of story. She couldn't complete one term as govenor for whatever excuse. I'm done with her. You can insult (ha, ha kool-aide, never heard that on C-D before) all you want, you're not going to sway Paul voters. Win or lose, the message is getting out and needs to continue to get out. No troll posts are going to sway anybody.
Speaking of swaying anybody....all your posts, complaints, etc. are not going to help Ron Paul win over the votes he needs to get ANYWHERE! That is just REALITY! -Wake up!

Old 09-18-2011, 01:17 AM

1,081 posts, read 2,266,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post

For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty - YouTube

This documentary is called "For Liberty" is really about the rise of Ron Paul.

It is almost 2 hours long. Pretty interesting

Oh, I must mention that Tom Woods strongly recommended in one of his lectures that people what this documentary.
I watched the entire thing. Either you are for the Constitution or you are against it.

Old 09-18-2011, 02:27 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,974,321 times
Quote:
Speaking of swaying anybody....all your posts, complaints, etc. are not going to help Ron Paul win over the votes he needs to get ANYWHERE! That is just REALITY! -Wake up!
Sometimes one should look at the advice they give and consider taking it them self.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:53 AM

372 posts, read 1,042,973 times
Quote:
No, the real "REALITY" is all my posts, complaints, etc. are not going to help the Minnesota Vikings win the Super Bowl. Forget the fact this team represents my state and I've supported them emotionally and financially my entire life. I need to "Wake up" and support the Packers or etc. - teams that have a chance to go "SOMEWHERE". If the Packers win it (they have a good chance), deep down it would be hollow and meaningless, but at least I can say I voted, I mean backed a winner.

Old 09-18-2011, 09:05 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,856,305 times
Quote:
keep voting for failed policies and you'll get more of the same. WAKE UP!!!

Old 09-18-2011, 12:40 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
keep voting for failed policies and you'll get more of the same. WAKE UP!!!
See, I'm not some brainwashed puppet. I won't vote for ANY candidate currently in the race, DEM OR REPUB. Palin is the only person worth going to vote for. So, see, I won't vote for ANY EVIL...or 'lessor evils'...as millions will DO! - I'M WIDE AWAKE!

Old 09-18-2011, 07:48 PM

8,042 posts, read 12,258,176 times
Quote:
Oh please...stop already! Paul has only 14% support! Wise People aren't FOOLS. Paul has >> '0' executive experience. A bonifide wacky Libertarian. Has some good ideas...but certainly not fit or TRUSTWORTHY to be a POTUSA. End of story >> Please return to Regular programming <<
Just so you know, it was "wacky Libertarians" who founded this great nation. Of course, they weren't called Libertarians back then, but George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and all the other early leaders believed in freedom, limited government, and states' rights ... all the things that today's Libertarians fully support. Oh, and I don't want to return to regular programming ... the same old regular nonsense from both major parties is why we're in such a mess today. Ron Paul is about the only candidate who firmly believes in the Constitution, and truly believes less government intrusion (not more) is what is needed to get us back on track.

Quote:
See, I'm not some brainwashed puppet. I won't vote for ANY candidate currently in the race, DEM OR REPUB. Palin is the only person worth going to vote for. So, see, I won't vote for ANY EVIL...or 'lessor evils'...as millions will DO! - I'M WIDE AWAKE!
Palin??? Talk about untrustworthy and wacky! She claims to be a conservative, but when she was Governor of Alaska, she used taxpayer money to send her kids on business trips with her. She sends her kids to public school (a.k.a. free daycare on the backs of the taxpayers). She bailed out of her job as Governor, and many people in Alaska who used to respect her now despise her. And to top it all off: that horrible whiney voice! I wouldn't vote for Palin even if she ran for dogcatcher.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:49 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,452,168 times
Quote:
Might as well ENJOY the kool-aid. You're not gonna affect the status quo central planners. Too entrenched!
What is there to ENJOY about it? It stinks! It is ROTTEN. It is EVIL to the core!

People who have done their homework or aren't in denial all want Ron Paul (or a few may want a third party candidate) for our next president because he is the only one who knows how to stop the madness and get us OUT OF THE MESS we've allowed be created! (I think the latter describes you Q.G. because you've done your homework or we've done it for you, one or the other.)That is why Ron Paul is so popular and gets rock star welcomes practically wherever he goes!

Old 09-19-2011, 06:51 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,452,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by undfan View Post
Hear! Hear!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections