Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 10:26 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,666,007 times

Advertisements

Michele Bachmann was pretty sharp with her answers about the Perry Vaccine issue. Over all, she projected much better that the usual 'suspects.' I wouldn't rule her out...one on one, with Leno...she was ''On Top of her game!'

Bachmann did try to avoid Leno's question, ''Why all the fuss about people who are 'gay' and want to live normal lives, etc.''? - Bachmann avoided any direct answer....which shows she is worried about dealing with that...as she originally did. She has lost her 'backbone' it appears.

Of course, Leno...wrapped in Hollywood liberalism (Obama, the Clintons,etc.) was clearly pelting Bachmann with a barrage of typical, controversial MSM questions ...like Kooky Katie Couric did to Sarah Palin. >> 'Gotcha type questions.

Leno and Letterman are just 'leftest pig..hired guns' ...attempting to put the conservative candidates in an embarrassing position. - But the women....Bachmann and Palin...need to get tougher! Or it will continue to be the same regarding women trying to win the WH....''Pretty girls win Beauty Pageants...but not presidential campaigns.''

Last edited by quality guy; 09-16-2011 at 11:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2011, 11:26 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,829,677 times
Palin and Bachmann are just idiots that can't answer even the most simple of questions such as "What newspapers do you read?"

Old 09-16-2011, 11:31 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,666,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Palin and Bachmann are just idiots that can't answer even the most simple of questions such as "What newspapers do you read?"
So, not confident you are qualified to make that judgment

Old 09-16-2011, 11:38 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,468,876 times
I don't think either Palin, or Bachmann would be stupid enough to promise all Americans something they could not and would not DELIVER!

Promising nothing but a chiche word, for those who were weak and fell for that line, thanks a lot people, thank you very much, look where we now are.
There is a new game in town Obama and the Teleprompter. The two are quite a lovely pair, aren't they.

Old 09-17-2011, 05:23 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,909,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I don't think either Palin, or Bachmann would be stupid enough to promise all Americans something they could not and would not DELIVER!

Promising nothing but a chiche word, for those who were weak and fell for that line, thanks a lot people, thank you very much, look where we now are.
There is a new game in town Obama and the Teleprompter. The two are quite a lovely pair, aren't they.
very true...

Nita

Old 09-17-2011, 05:26 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,909,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
and you are an attorney with more intelligence than Bachmann? That is good to remember.

She may not appeal to you or too many of us, she may be even be annoying too often but idiot? NOPE...She is very sharp...Did she ever have trouble answering the question, what newspapers do you read? I must have missed that..

Nita

Old 09-17-2011, 05:55 AM

958 posts, read 2,624,373 times
Did he ask her when she had the HPV vaccine? Something must have triggered her mental retardation.

Old 09-17-2011, 06:38 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,715,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Michele Bachmann was pretty sharp with her answers about the Perry Vaccine issue. Over all, she projected much better that the usual 'suspects.' I wouldn't rule her out...one on one, with Leno...she was ''On Top of her game!'

Bachmann did try to avoid Leno's question, ''Why all the fuss about people who are 'gay' and want to live normal lives, etc.''? - Bachmann avoided any direct answer....which shows she is worried about dealing with that...as she originally did. She has lost her 'backbone' it appears.

Of course, Leno...wrapped in Hollywood liberalism (Obama, the Clintons,etc.) was clearly pelting Bachmann with a barrage of typical, controversial MSM questions ...like Kooky Katie Couric did to Sarah Palin. >> 'Gotcha type questions.

Leno and Letterman are just 'leftest pig..hired guns' ...attempting to put the conservative candidates in an embarrassing position. - But the women....Bachmann and Palin...need to get tougher! Or it will continue to be the same regarding women trying to win the WH....''Pretty girls win Beauty Pageants...but not presidential campaigns.''

Jay is pretty damn Conservative. He plays devil's advocate on his questioning of all guest.

Old 09-17-2011, 06:52 AM

11,762 posts, read 14,678,786 times
Leno has established himself as a reliable platform for Republicans. It's ridiculous to portray him as some kind of typical Hollywood liberal.
As for Katie Couric's interview of Caribou Barbie, could you explain what is unfair about asking a candidate for vice president what newspapers and magazines she reads? I could answer that question if you woke me up at three a.m. and asked me.

Old 09-17-2011, 09:26 AM

10,016 posts, read 12,595,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and you are an attorney with more intelligence than Bachmann? That is good to remember.

She may not appeal to you or too many of us, she may be even be annoying too often but idiot? NOPE...She is very sharp...Did she ever have trouble answering the question, what newspapers do you read? I must have missed that..

Nita
She may be sharp but she must think the rest of the people are really stupid. The do what I say not what I do routine is just so lame. She has had her hand out for every governnent dime she can get but guess what? She is totally against that for anyone else. She would not vote to raise the debt limit no matter what. What a moron. What if not raising it destroyed the economy and put tens of millions out of work? I thought that one of the Christian values was to PAY your debts not to shirk them.
How about her record in the house? Other than being a devisive, disruptive force that has greatly contributed to the disfunctionality of the government her accomplishments are nil.
Oh ya I forgot this one. She's dead set against ear marks unless of course they are for her district. The thing that distinguishes this person above most is her level of hipocracy. It's just out in space as she is herself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections