Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 11:36 AM

1,332 posts, read 998,345 times

Advertisements

Or is he now shirking his duties as the nation sinks into the pits of recession, so that he can spend all of his time at fund raisers and on the campaign trail?

Last I knew the President had a 4 YEAR term...not 2 1/2. Seems to me that there is SOMETHING constructive he could be doing in Washington. Well...let me re-think that...

Mr. President....You are being paid to be the president...not CAMPAIGN for an election that is over a year away!! How about you go and do what YOU are paid to do and TRY to make a difference in a POSITIVE way for a change?!?! You can pander and kiss ass from the white house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2011, 11:47 AM

898 posts, read 830,491 times
He didn't fulfill his senate term either choosing to run for another office. The most inexperienced person to ever hold the office of president. It's no wonder he's been such a dismal failure.

Old 10-08-2011, 05:25 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,519,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Or is he now shirking his duties as the nation sinks into the pits of recession, so that he can spend all of his time at fund raisers and on the campaign trail?

Last I knew the President had a 4 YEAR term...not 2 1/2. Seems to me that there is SOMETHING constructive he could be doing in Washington. Well...let me re-think that...

Mr. President....You are being paid to be the president...not CAMPAIGN for an election that is over a year away!! How about you go and do what YOU are paid to do and TRY to make a difference in a POSITIVE way for a change?!?! You can pander and kiss ass from the white house.
He's lost all credibility! Nobody cares what he says because they know it is all talk or if it leads to action it leads to more harm to Americans. Besides, who wants to recognize a president who takes the liberty to put them on an a list and order a drone to kill them without a fair trial? He's not exactly winning friends and influencing people with an utterly offensive move like that. He's a TYRANT! We should all DEMAND he IMMEDIATELY be REMOVED from office!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF_1rnJ6Td8

But according to that report, status quo Democrats and Republicans think it is find for the President to kill Americans without a trial "because it is Obama" Kirsten Powers says. GEEZE!

Last edited by emilybh; 10-08-2011 at 05:35 PM..

Old 10-08-2011, 11:57 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,764,438 times
Obama is now the village idiot.

Old 10-09-2011, 07:47 PM

753 posts, read 847,594 times
Hmm, if you changed Obama to Bush, it would feel just like ten years ago. And 'we' elected him to another term. Le sigh.

Old 10-09-2011, 10:33 PM

24,538 posts, read 33,448,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcolaFLGuy View Post
Hmm, if you changed Obama to Bush, it would feel just like ten years ago. And 'we' elected him to another term. Le sigh.
Look what the alternative was.

Old 10-09-2011, 10:37 PM

29,980 posts, read 43,075,540 times
The more Obama stays away the less harm he does to this nation. Send Harry Reid on the road with him and we might survive until 2012.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:21 AM

25,231 posts, read 17,005,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post

He is still doing his job, which I am sure you wish he wasn't. That said, aren't Perry, Romney, Cain, Bachmann and the rest also not doing their jobs, at least according to Your criteria

Old 10-10-2011, 04:56 PM

29,980 posts, read 43,075,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
He is still doing his job, which I am sure you wish he wasn't. That said, aren't Perry, Romney, Cain, Bachmann and the rest also not doing their jobs, at least according to Your criteria
When did crony paybacks, global wealth redisribution, bombing any country he pleases without Congressional approval, and destroying the US economy, become part of the job description?

Old 10-10-2011, 05:10 PM

27,410 posts, read 15,521,107 times
Wasn't that an Obama Royal Decree?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections