Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 08:37 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,690,242 times

Advertisements

I suspect more of the same with these debates.
What needs to happen is a few more people with NO MONEY need to drop out and Ron Paul needs to debate these other neocons on stage directly.

In this debate they will discuss jobs, and free markets, and the FED and inflation yet they will somehow switch to a new line of questioning and never ask Ron Paul the important questions. All by design and leave him with foregin policy defending terrorists as they would call it.

Ron Paul needs to start answering the other questions they never let him talk about.
He should quickly answer the question to him and then move to respond to the FED, taxes etc and control his information instead.

I suspect they will ask him about legalizing drugs and ignore the record of Ron Paul on his pursuit of liberty and warning about these issues 30 years ago. Ron Paul needs to start selling his record, the media will never give him a chance so he has to do it for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 11:13 AM

1,290 posts, read 2,572,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
What needs to happen is a few more people with NO MONEY need to drop out and Ron Paul needs to debate these other neocons on stage directly.

In this debate they will discuss jobs, and free markets, and the FED and inflation yet they will somehow switch to a new line of questioning and never ask Ron Paul the important questions. All by design and leave him with foregin policy defending terrorists as they would call it.

Ron Paul needs to start answering the other questions they never let him talk about.
He should quickly answer the question to him and then move to respond to the FED, taxes etc and control his information instead.

I suspect they will ask him about legalizing drugs and ignore the record of Ron Paul on his pursuit of liberty and warning about these issues 30 years ago. Ron Paul needs to start selling his record, the media will never give him a chance so he has to do it for them.
Yep. The good doctor will absolutely school this gaggle of pretenders on all matters pertaining to the economy.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:24 AM

3,478 posts, read 7,263,996 times
Being in northern MA, we get some NH stations, and luckily the debate will be on a local station (WBIN).

Old 10-11-2011, 11:46 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,074,974 times
Quote:

He has a record of ideas and a record of voting. Otherwise, like Bachmann, Santorum and Gingrich, he has no record of executing anything big. That's why the 4 of them can stand up on the stage and criticize but not be criticized. They've never actually done anything that relates to running something large. They have no record that is applicable experience for running a country. I'm waiting for the governors or the businessman to respond to their criticisms that way. "Easy for you to say, you've never had to make any big decisions where your were responsible for the subsequent actions for your idea."

Old 10-11-2011, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
He has a record of ideas and a record of voting. Otherwise, like Bachmann, Santorum and Gingrich, he has no record of executing anything big. That's why the 4 of them can stand up on the stage and criticize but not be criticized. They've never actually done anything that relates to running something large. They have no record that is applicable experience for running a country. I'm waiting for the governors or the businessman to respond to their criticisms that way. "Easy for you to say, you've never had to make any big decisions where your were responsible for the subsequent actions for your idea."
The founding fathers have no experience running anything either and were not excutives at corporations or worked for the IRS or were busy writing world government globalist ideas of Gingrich!
But we can look at the records of what these neocons DID do when the country made BAD DECISIONS!!! They suppported the unconstitutionally BAD decisions and its on record and shows they make alot of unconstitutional and sided against LIBERTY and free markets! We should review what they have written in their BOOKS and their actions!
So being an excutive of bad decisions its some sort of reason to say they are exempt is what your saying? Ask why Cain supported the TARP bailout it should still be reminded to the VOTERS its clear the media wont even mention it! How is the tea party anything if he supported the TARP bailout? That is because the media and other republicans dont want to discuss their records instead want to discuss their magic executive experience to do what run the country into the ground!

Ask why Cain worked for the FED. Ask if you think at this time in history we need someone who even considered and worked for the IRS like Bachmann. Of all the jobs she worked and assisted the IRS in the income tax system. Clearly this is the person we need making these "big executive decisions" and then turns to her husband and GOD for answers to LIBERTY.

By the way running your own business as a dr I think clearly is LIFE saving decisions on mothers and babies and was actually in the miltiary would be a person SUITED FOR PRESIDENT. Paul is college educated, written best selling books, and a doctor all on topics we are facing NOW. What experience do they have on these topics or they just using Ron Paul's ideas for their own. I will take Paul over a CEO of a pizza company or a IRS tax lawyer, or a governor who supports illegal immgrants and mexico and a governor creating the model for obama care state forced medical insurance. These are the records as you try and hide under a title of executive as the only reason for president is completely pointless.
No logic in your decision nothing more then someone who thinks if they ran a business or were governor leads to constitutional liberty and personal freedom. Where were these executives when princples mattered and ron paul voted and presented bills to change it. Where were these ideas from Romeny back in 2008 and instead was supporting big government bush policies. If your going to stand up for a canidate show me the ideas of princpled limited government other then suddenly deciding this year to have a change in tune and words they use when on the campaign trail! Show me the proof the limited govenrment stances in their states, their past jobs their history their actions and words that dont change from city to city and crowd to crowd. I expect no respond because the solution has been looking america in the face for 4 years now.

Old 10-11-2011, 12:50 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,882,592 times
Wow, GOP allowing Cain to move up from the back of the stage.

Old 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Yeah but anyway. Big decisions. You mean like sticking to principles of limited government as outlined in the Constitution, right? Regardless of outcome or media fallout, actually standing on principle. Ron Paul is unmatched, untouchable. Why not freedom?

Old 10-11-2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron View Post
Yeah but anyway. Big decisions. You mean like sticking to principles of limited government as outlined in the Constitution, right? Regardless of outcome or media fallout, actually standing on principle. Ron Paul is unmatched, untouchable. Why not freedom?

Keep asking you wont get an answer she is to busy trying to figure out what Hannity would say!

Old 10-11-2011, 02:17 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,882,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Grow up. Add something to the dialog.
I agree. I wish they would. May make them interesting.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Keep asking you wont get an answer she is to busy trying to figure out what Hannity would say!
HA! That's easy! "9/11 changed everything!!!!!"

Sorry LauraC, I didn't realize that you were a cradle to grave government type.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections