Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2011, 06:48 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
What would the ObamaBots not forgive their savior of or what didn't the libs forgive of Clinton?
First off I think this is just a distraction from real issues, but your Clinton comparison is way off. With Clinton it was consensual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 06:56 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
who says he is being forgiven? What most are saying (even a few Democrats like Juan Williams) so far most of the charges seem pretty shakey. You talk about a party without principles, I think you might want to look in your own back yard...

NIta
These aren't charges. (Well, I guess the one today is.) But in the previous situations, settlements were made. These aren't just a fantasy thing.

Quote:
You have no proof that he made any advances at all. You love this stuff if it is done by a liberal though. It really isn't like Clinton is good looking what with that bulbus nose of his and all.

Let's see...the first two said that there was no sexual touching at all by Cain and got paid some piddly amount to go away. Now, we supposedly have someone who says that she was physically assualted and she didn't file a suit. hmmmmmmmm I don't believe the woman, especially since Allred is her attorney.
These women didn't get "piddly" settlements". Two of them, independent of each other, got a year's salary. That is not "piddly".

Old 11-07-2011, 07:00 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Better than dancing around the bushes like Obama. You have no idea if the women are telling the truth anyway. But hey, I am sure that you thought Clinton was ok with all that he did.
Quote:
I never said anything about Obama and sex. That came from you. tsk...tsk... I have rumors about his sexuality though. I could care less about the truthfulness of them.

Democrats like to dish it out but can't take the heat back at them.
We are discussing sexual improprieties and you mention Obama "dancing around the bushes"......would you care to clarify what you meant by that?

Taken in context.....any rational person would take that as your way of eluding to some sort of sexual impropriety.

Last edited by Annie53; 11-07-2011 at 07:12 PM..

Old 11-07-2011, 07:01 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
When Herman Cain says he's going to eff you up, he means it literal.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:11 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
BTEW, I await your absolute proof that he did anything he has been accused of.
Was there absolute proof of everything you have accused Clinton of?

If there was absolute proof that he raped someone, why didn't he end up in jail or at least on trial for rape?

Cain is going to have to take the heat just like every other politician that has been accused of sexual impropriety......he will either rise above it or he won't.

What is it with these Republican candidates? Whaaa, whaaa.....you aren't allowed to ask me that question..... because I said so. Whaaa Palin....Bachman....and now Cain.

Is that the way to deal with an issue? Ignore it and hope it goes away? THAT sure is a great quality to look for in a leader. LMAO

Old 11-07-2011, 07:12 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
When Herman Cain says he's going to eff you up, he means it literal.
That and now I know why Cain doesn't take his wife with him on the campaign trail.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:12 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
A fourth woman has stepped forward accusing him of sexual misconduct. How many more are there?
Funny how liberals are gleefully reporting these allegations as fact when a certain former president was accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment by multiple women and yet even the National Organization of Women (NOW) defended him while attacking his accusers.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:13 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Funny how liberals are gleefully reporting these allegations as fact when a certain former president was accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment by multiple women and yet even the National Organization of Women (NOW) defended him while attacking his accusers.
How do you recommend this should be handled about Cain?

Old 11-07-2011, 07:15 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
How do you recommend this should be handled about Cain?
By bringing up Clinton. Let's stop talking about Cain and talk about Clinton shall we.

Oh, I almost forgot, Rev. Wright and ACORN.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:16 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Was there absolute proof of everything you have accused Clinton of?

If there was absolute proof that he raped someone, why didn't he end up in jail or at least on trial for rape?

Cain is going to have to take the heat just like every other politician that has been accused of sexual impropriety......he will either rise above it or he won't.

What is it with these Republican candidates? Whaaa, whaaa.....you aren't allowed to ask me that question..... because I said so. Whaaa Palin....Bachman....and now Cain.

Is that the way to deal with an issue? Ignore it and hope it goes away? THAT sure is a great quality to look for in a leader. LMAO
Clinton was involved with Jennifer FLowers or did you forget that? Thus he committed adultery...THe Monica issue was pretty much proven. The Cain issues are pretty much alligations only...

NIta
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections