Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2011, 06:50 AM

458 posts, read 777,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
I'd say that if you're willing to spend this much time discussing sexual harassment charges that happened 10 years ago as opposed to real, important issues, then you probably should be stripped of your voting rights.
In my opinion character counts. If this is who Herman Cain is, we need to count him out.

It was the same thing when Clinton was running for President. All the women coming forward, all the denials. Hillary claiming some sort of conspiracy. In the end when he gets in the White House the same behavior continues to the point of him almost being removed from office.

Do we really need to go there again. Only thing that has changed is now we have Republican apologists, instead of Democrat ones for Clinton. It really surprises me that so many Republicans are giving Cain so much slack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 06:51 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Maybe the hotel desk clerk that talked to Cain when he upgraded the woman's room will come forward soon. Maybe some of the people that saw them together will come forward soon.

Is Cain denying they even met on the day in question???? Could get interesting.
Who knows.... I guess we'll find out today. I really hope its not true, and I do find her story unbelievable at this point. I expect him to actually take this head on like he shouldve done from the beginning but we'll see. He may still have a lot of support, but he will lose me all together if he doesnt face this head on today. I still dont think he is top tier candidate at this point due to some lack of knowledge, but I think all that can be easily learned and obtained as you move forward. But this really needs to be handled better
once and for all.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:52 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,762,400 times
Amazing that this woman was all nicey nice with Cain about a month ago and was all smiles in the pic. She is a liar and she is out for money.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:54 AM

This is interesting....if true of course.

Witness: Cain accuser hugged him during Tea Party meeting a month ago - Chicago Sun-Times

Quote:
The Cain Encounter ...
They hugged each other backstage in a full embrace like old friends.
She grabbed his arm and whispered in his left ear.
She kept talking as he bent to listen, and he kept saying “Uh, huh. Uh, huh.”
Huh?
“I don’t know if what she was giving him was a sucker punch, but he didn’t put his arm down while she was talking to him,” said the Sneed source.
◆The “he”... is GOP presidential contender Herman Cain, who has been accused of sexual harassment by several women.
◆The “she”... is Chicagoan Sharon Bialek, who held a news conference Tuesday as the only woman to PUBLICLY accuse Cain of sexual harassment.
◆The Sneed source ... is WIND radio co-host Amy Jacobson, who tells Sneed she witnessed the Cain/Bialek encounter a month ago while backstage at the AM 560 WIND sponsored TeaCon meeting in Schaumburg Sept. 30-Oct. 1 at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center.
◆Quoth Jacobson: “I had turned on TV to find out who was Cain’s accuser, and I almost fell over when I saw it was Sharon Bialek accusing Cain of groping her genitals.”
“I was waiting for Herman Cain’s ‘Accuser No. 4’ to surface — and up pops Sharon!”
“I couldn’t believe it. I was shocked.”
“I recall Sharon was hell bent on going backstage at the TeaCon convention — where she cornered him,” said Jacobson.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:55 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,204,343 times
No, what is amazing is that you guys on the right wish to sweep this under the rug without Amy investigation but you hounded Clinton about a consensual sexual encounter.

Once the hotel desk clerk that upgraded the woman's room at Cain's request or restaurant guest come forward will Cain admit they were together?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
WHy should he answer questions about 'allegations'?? If there were PROOF of sexual harrassment, then a case would have been brought. But instead, we hav ethe word of a woman in this case aganst Mr. Cain's word. So the restaurant association settled with her to let it go because there was no PROOF.

Funny how you lefties are jumping on this, but chose to IGNORE the Monica Lewinsky stained dress, and the Paula Jones issue. Buffalo Bill is still the patriarch of the democrat party....and you want to string Cain up by the testicles.

I hope Cain sticks with it....and overcomes this ridiculous persecution by the media who see him as a threat to Obama.

Petty... The accuser doesn't want to come out and re-hash this....because she knows there is no proof of a damned thing she says.None...yet the media rambles on with it.

Pathetic.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:57 AM

Witness: Cain accuser hugged him during Tea Party meeting a month ago - Chicago Sun-Times

Old 11-08-2011, 06:58 AM

This is so very sad that any woman would make false accusations against any man out there, but especially when all she wants is fame and money. She is already known as a trouble maker and liar.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
If this is true, then they do know each other to some degree. What would be weird, and almost funny is if they conspired together to do this. I know, doesnt make sense and sounds stupid but how could they hug, speak to each other quietly and then a month later she comes out and accuses him of near sexual assault?

This just gets stranger and stranger.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
If this is true, then they do know each other to some degree. What would be weird, and almost funny is if they conspired together to do this. I know, doesnt make sense and sounds stupid but how could they hug, speak to each other quietly and then a month later she comes out and accuses him of near sexual assault?

This just gets stranger and stranger.
Hmm...

Sharon Bailek, “Remembered by a co-worker as a time-waster, and rabble-rouser. If she didn’t get her way she cried sexual harassment”

http://macsmind.com/wordpress/2011/11/07/sharon-bailek-remembered-by-a-co-worker-as-a-time-waster-and-rabble-rouser-if-she-didnt-get-her-way-she-cried-sexual-harassment/

saberpoint.blogspot.com/2011/11/who-is-cain-accuser-sharon-bialek.html

Old 11-08-2011, 07:17 AM

I wish she had to answer some questions. What actually happened during the dinner? What happened first, him opening his shirt (and when he did that supposedly, did you not think something was weird?), him reaching under your skirt, him trying to push her head down to his crotch???? Did you not say something after the first action?

And seriously, a man puts his hand under your skirt and your reaction is "I have a b/f" and you dont think you should tell someone that this man you didnt really know tried to touch you in your special place???!!!

And then there is a report that you hugged him and whispered something to him a month before you come out with the allegations?

And when did you contact Gloria the Witch?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections