Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2011, 07:18 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times

Advertisements

And how nice that she just got her hair done for this....notice how Gloria had to put her in check really quick when she was laughing talking about her hair before the presser started.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 07:24 AM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,919,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The only problem I have is that this woman went to Cain for a job and he wanted to employ her to give him a BJ. Oh, and was Cain married at this time?
Yes, Cain was married at the time of all the alleged abuses - in a Jesus approved sacred traditional marriage.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:25 AM

4,164 posts, read 6,317,420 times
Once multiple accusations come out against any politician (Clinton, Cain, Weiner and others) I start to wonder...I don't want to "sweep it all under the rug" but I don't automatically assume that everything is "all true" either...Cain's press conference later today should be interesting. What will he say?...I have to put aside my bias towards Cain and give him a fair "shot." He turned me off before all of the accusations came out and I didn't plan to vote for him anyway...He can be funny and entertaining but he seems arrogant at times too. (And this has always turned me off!)

Old 11-08-2011, 07:31 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,398,515 times
Politics is a dirty, dirty game. It's one of the primary reasons many good people don;t run for office. So we get to choose from those that enjoy playing in a dirty game. Such is life.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:41 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,398,515 times
If she is lying, I'd expect her to be attacked in court.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:48 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,231,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
So a man supposedly grabs for your genitals (what the hell she going on down there?), and shoves your face in his crotch then you ask him for a ride back to your hotel? Really? Really?
So there's never the situation where a man and woman are alone together, the man gets frisky to the surprise of the woman, and the woman frostily says, "take me home, now!" (or to hotel, in this woman's case)?

No reason why we have terms for guys like "wandering hands", "he's an octopus", the old term "masher", etc? I'd bet that every single day there's a woman facing a guy who makes unwanted moves on her. They don't all run to the police.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:59 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
So a man supposedly grabs for your genitals (what the hell she going on down there?), and shoves your face in his crotch then you ask him for a ride back to your hotel? Really? Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
So there's never the situation where a man and woman are alone together, the man gets frisky to the surprise of the woman, and the woman frostily says, "take me home, now!" (or to hotel, in this woman's case)?

No reason why we have terms for guys like "wandering hands", "he's an octopus", the old term "masher", etc? I'd bet that every single day there's a woman facing a guy who makes unwanted moves on her. They don't all run to the police.
What he said! How was she supposed to get home?

Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,910,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
What he said! How was she supposed to get home?
Uh Cab, Friend?

Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,388,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sictransitgloriamundi View Post
School girl image? Last time I checked, quite a few women wear black skirts. And,why wouldn't someone remember the details when they were sexually harassed? It tends to be a pretty traumatizing event...

I think its time to stop giving Cain a free pass my friend.

This tramp is a "single mother". She already has a reputation of sleeping around.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:08 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbatca View Post
Uh Cab, Friend?
You're reaching. They're in the car, the guy is coming on to her, unwillingly. She asks him to take her home. Very plausible scenario. (Not saying this is what happened, OK?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections