Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2011, 12:01 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,587,453 times

Advertisements

Cain ran for Senator in 2004 and President in 2000 - where were these leeches then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 12:12 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,978,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
I wish she had to answer some questions. What actually happened during the dinner? What happened first, him opening his shirt (and when he did that supposedly, did you not think something was weird?), him reaching under your skirt, him trying to push her head down to his crotch???? Did you not say something after the first action?

And seriously, a man puts his hand under your skirt and your reaction is "I have a b/f" and you dont think you should tell someone that this man you didnt really know tried to touch you in your special place???!!!

And then there is a report that you hugged him and whispered something to him a month before you come out with the allegations?

And when did you contact Gloria the Witch?
Either she is going to be forced to answer or this will all die down. I am just afraid the damage has been done.'

Nita

Old 11-08-2011, 12:15 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,912,049 times
Cain is too Pro Zionist for me. Never mind his trouser worm.

Old 11-08-2011, 12:26 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,978,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkelman View Post
Interesting story is all I am going to say at this point.

Old 11-08-2011, 12:33 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,587,453 times
Now, I love a good romantic farce as much as the next bored housewife. But the question remains: Why sit on this seeming sexual assault for 14 years?

According to someone who knows Bialek: “She has a very infectious personality. It’s easy to see how she won [Cain] over. But the reality of her situation is -- she’s a complete gold digger. It’s all about the money.”
The friend said she comes from a lower-middle-income family, but lives in a posh apartment running from bill collectors. “Most of her jobs ended in termination. It’s always the employer’s fault, not hers.

“This is a lady who lives off the system. She is hellbent on finding a way of never having to work and living the lifestyle she wants to live, a very affluent lifestyle. In my next life, I want to come back as her.”
The sad part is that Bialek has a 13-year-old son who must live with the shame and media scrutiny.

Read more: 4th Cain accuser’s a gold digger - NYPOST.com

Old 11-08-2011, 12:51 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,024,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkelman View Post
I feel sorry for this woman; she's having to relive a painful encounter. As noted, Cain could have prevented the entire fiasco.

[quote] “His denial of the whole thing, and his making light of it, seems to me to be more damaging to his character than the initial allegations,” said Karen Kraushaar’s sister-in-law, who asked not to be named. “If he would have just come out and said, ‘This is what happened,’ it would have been so much better for everybody.” [end quote]

Old 11-08-2011, 01:07 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,667,188 times
[quote=Evenstar51;21629354]I feel sorry for this woman; she's having to relive a painful encounter. As noted, Cain could have prevented the entire fiasco.

Quote:
“His denial of the whole thing, and his making light of it, seems to me to be more damaging to his character than the initial allegations,” said Karen Kraushaar’s sister-in-law, who asked not to be named. “If he would have just come out and said, ‘This is what happened,’ it would have been so much better for everybody.” [end quote]
Dear Goodness, Evenstar...I've mis-judged you! So you defend this dispicable woman? Wow!

Old 11-08-2011, 01:16 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,945,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy

Dear Goodness, Evenstar...I've mis-judged you! So you defend this dispicable woman? Wow!
What do you find despicable?

That over a decade ago, she accused a co-worker of sexual harassment?

Do you consider EVERY woman who makes such allegations despicable? Are you asserting that ALL such allegations are false?

Old 11-08-2011, 01:17 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,334,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post

What exactly in the OP article makes you say this woman is a "despicable" person?

Old 11-08-2011, 02:08 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,147,446 times
Default Cain Train Derailed, He Needs To Get Out of the Race

Unless the initial rumblings are NOT a preview of what Herman Cain is going to say this afternoon, he just needs to step down now.

Ive tried to give this man the benefit of the doubt but he is not making sense and would need to blow me away with his presser to get my support back.

Herman Cain: I don't remember Sharon Bialek - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

Quote:
“I can categorically say I have never acted inappropriately with anyone. Period,” he said. “And as far as this latest charges, I don’t even remember. I reject all of those charges. How can I defend charges when I don’t remember this person by name, I don’t remember that she did work at the education foundation and when I first saw her, I didn’t recollect, I didn’t even recognize her? But the big point is I have never acted inappropriately with anyone.”

The allegations, Cain said during an interview with ABC News and Yahoo! News, “are disturbing to me. They are serious. I have taken them seriously. And my response is, there is absolutely no basis to them.”
[LEFT]
Read more: Herman Cain: I don't remember Sharon Bialek - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com
[/LEFT]
Now we already had a report that this woman was seen talking with Herman Cain a month ago for 2 to 3 minutes. And yet he sits there and says he doesnt even remember her? It was a month ago and according to a Chicago Reporter.

Beck interviews Chicago radio host about seeing Cain accuser encounter - YouTube

I really can not defend him anymore. Sure, I think there can be actual collaboration sometimes to destroy someones character, especially in the political arena, but I think Ive had it with this whole thing and Cain's dealing with it. Im nearly willing to bet this presser is going to be a complete waste of time and more no details or relevant info from Cain. Yes, the whole thing, especially with this genitals woman, really seems just fishy and odd concerning her actions and her account of it all. While I dont think highly of this broad at all, Ive lost trust in Cain.

Ill leave open the door for him but as of now, unless he hits it out of the park this afternoon, im done and he just needs to step down.

Having said all that, I do find the media coverage of this from the start, especially the bigots/racists are MSNBC to be appalling. Especially given many other stories they covered up, refused to report on, or didnt "dig" like they do with any story dealing with a Conservative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections