Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 12:57 PM

77,771 posts, read 105,013,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Well, you Ron Paul supporters keep spamming the straw polls and I am sure he will move up.. When will you realize that the straw polls mean absolutely NOTHING.
They never will realize it. I would add, I think we can expect to see lots of ups and downs in the polls for the next few months at least. After Feb the true picture will start to take shape.

Nita
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2011, 04:58 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,343,070 times
Herman Cain's campaign: finished in 30 minutes or less - guaranteed!

Old 11-06-2011, 05:03 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,993,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
They never will realize it. I would add, I think we can expect to see lots of ups and downs in the polls for the next few months at least. After Feb the true picture will start to take shape.

Nita
When will you and other posters stop lying about "spamming" straw polls? No one's "spamming" anything. You're either misinformed or a liar. In order to participate in this straw poll you had to A)live in Illinois B)be eligible to vote C)pay to vote and D)you could only vote once. There was no "spamming" going on, saying otherwise is flat wrong. YOU. ARE. WRONG.

Old 11-06-2011, 10:11 PM

18,665 posts, read 20,009,478 times
chickenfriedbananas, Good post. This poll drop is a threat to Mie Huckabee, as if MH does not improve his ratings, HC will be available very soon.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:46 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,979,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Gee, where is Ron Paul?
Winning straw polls that mean exactly nothing, just as he did in 2007.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post
When will you and other posters stop lying about "spamming" straw polls? No one's "spamming" anything. You're either misinformed or a liar. In order to participate in this straw poll you had to A)live in Illinois B)be eligible to vote C)pay to vote and D)you could only vote once. There was no "spamming" going on, saying otherwise is flat wrong. YOU. ARE. WRONG.
First off, I see nothing of the sort in her post, are you just going off half-cocked again because anyone here hints there might be some hanky panky going on in the Paul cult? How about this, you Paulette’s stop trying to claim it's all a Big Conspiracy that no one is giving poor old Paul the attention he is due and others might stop claiming you guys are a bag of nuts.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:59 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,594,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
Herman Cain's campaign: finished in 30 minutes or less - guaranteed!
Just make sure you don't ask for extra sausage or you too may end up holding your own news conference....

Old 11-07-2011, 05:08 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,993,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
First off, I see nothing of the sort in her post, are you just going off half-cocked again because anyone here hints there might be some hanky panky going on in the Paul cult? How about this, you Paulette’s stop trying to claim it's all a Big Conspiracy that no one is giving poor old Paul the attention he is due and others might stop claiming you guys are a bag of nuts.
First off her snarky response was in direct response to this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Well, you Ron Paul supporters keep spamming the straw polls and I am sure he will move up.. When will you realize that the straw polls mean absolutely NOTHING.
How about this, you status quo loving statists learn to investigate something called "context" before you interject yourself in the middle of something not regarding you whatsoever.

"It's better to keep your mouth closed and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."-Mark Twain.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:51 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,343,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Just make sure you don't ask for extra sausage or you too may end up holding your own news conference....
LOL. So true.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post
First off her snarky response was in direct response to this:

How about this, you status quo loving statists learn to investigate something called "context" before you interject yourself in the middle of something not regarding you whatsoever.

"It's better to keep your mouth closed and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."-Mark Twain.
So sorry to disappoint ya, no I am not, but I will post when and where I wish, don't like my posts, don't read them and surely do not reply to them. Always like it when I hit a nerve, which I obviously did in my post, hence the personal attack in reply, enjoy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections