Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 01:40 AM

32 posts, read 26,599 times

Advertisements

My question is if Cain is truly the honest and responsible leader his supporters make him out to be why doesn't he sit down with each of the accusers and personally ask what he did to offend them? If he contends that he truly did nothing wrong, then why is he afraid to hear their side of the story? All he has to do is have a conversation with the accusers, find out the details of their allegations, hold a press conference, and tell what exactly happened... End of story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2011, 01:49 AM

4,042 posts, read 3,532,010 times
No way can anything more damaging to Cain emerge, than some of the videos and facts about obama that emerged, and yet he won election. I Know, I know! Obama was not a conservative and our Subversive, Mainstream Media covers for liberals and attacks conservatives mercilessly. Oh well!

ANYONE can get elected since Obama did. Cain walks on water compared to President Telemprompter, the manchild, empty shirt that Communism ran for office, using great Psychology.

It was "the perfect crime" to run a black communist for office! Because of the horrible history of our nation, the racist part, the Communists behind the scenes knew that our media and most of us would handle BO with extreme "kid gloves" and give him passes for everything, in fear of being called "racists."

It worked beautifully, and they knew it would.

We need President Cain. he has the right stuff. Instead of having been a lame, "community organizer" this man is Success, Personified.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:54 AM

32 posts, read 26,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
No way can anything more damaging to Cain emerge, than some of the videos and facts about obama that emerged, and yet he won election. I Know, I know! Obama was not a conservative and our Subversive, Mainstream Media covers for liberals and attacks conservatives mercilessly. Oh well!

ANYONE can get elected since Obama did. Cain walks on water compared to President Telemprompter, the manchild, empty shirt that Communism ran for office, using great Psychology.

It was "the perfect crime" to run a black communist for office! Because of the horrible history of our nation, the racist part, the Communists behind the scenes knew that our media and most of us would handle BO with extreme "kid gloves" and give him passes for everything, in fear of being called "racists."

It worked beautifully, and they knew it would.

We need President Cain. he has the right stuff. Instead of having been a lame, "community organizer" this man is Success, Personified.
Please tell me why you support Cain apart from the fact that he is an amiable African American Republican.

Old 11-05-2011, 04:52 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_pains View Post
OK, so I know you guys don't believe all the sexual harassment allegations against Cain, dismiss them as "liberal media smear", "high-tech lynching" etc. You guys stand with him now, and say you even make him the GOP nominee. But you also want to beat Obama more than anything else in the world.

Now what happens if more details emerge about Cain after the GOP nomination, this time details so damaging that all other independent/moderate/neutral voters won't touch Cain with a barge-pole after that? If Cain gets painted as a serial sex offender, you will basically be handing Obama a landslide victory. Did you consider that possibility? What then? After the GOP nomination, the so-called "liberal media" will have an incredible incentive to dig up every dirt they can.

I have been mulling over this, and decided to ask.
First of all, do you realize many who are questioning this entire issue are not Cain supporters, they just don't like the lynching attempts that are being made. Now, to answer your question: if this were to happen as you are questioning and his past proved to be an embarrassment I would guess most would not support him. That being said, are you trying to suggest his supporters should back away right now? Wow, lets dig up crap on Obama: did his use of coke stop him from getting elected?

NIta

Old 11-05-2011, 04:55 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sictransitgloriamundi View Post
My question is if Cain is truly the honest and responsible leader his supporters make him out to be why doesn't he sit down with each of the accusers and personally ask what he did to offend them? If he contends that he truly did nothing wrong, then why is he afraid to hear their side of the story? All he has to do is have a conversation with the accusers, find out the details of their allegations, hold a press conference, and tell what exactly happened... End of story.
oh for heaven's sake, get real!! We don't know how much is even true, I am sure he knows what seemed to bring on the alligations and maybe he has, no one even knows the names of the young ladies, well the public doesn't.

NIta

Old 11-05-2011, 05:22 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,045,420 times
Quote:
OK, so I know you guys don't believe all the sexual harassment allegations against Cain, dismiss them as "liberal media smear", "high-tech lynching" etc. You guys stand with him now, and say you even make him the GOP nominee. But you also want to beat Obama more than anything else in the world.

Now what happens if more details emerge about Cain after the GOP nomination, this time details so damaging that all other independent/moderate/neutral voters won't touch Cain with a barge-pole after that? If Cain gets painted as a serial sex offender, you will basically be handing Obama a landslide victory. Did you consider that possibility? What then? After the GOP nomination, the so-called "liberal media" will have an incredible incentive to dig up every dirt they can.

I wasn't initially voting for Cain and I'm not now. That doesn't mean I don't have an opinion on accusations with no named sources.

Old 11-05-2011, 05:27 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,736,064 times
Quote:

Sexual harassment??? Big flipping deal!!!!!!!!Can't be any worse then hanging out with known terrorists or banging aids in the oval offfice can it?

Old 11-05-2011, 05:29 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,399,666 times
Cain has more than enough stupid remarks in interviews and on paper to keep people informed. I think this past week helped him. It diverted attention away from an interview where he stated

Quote:
And secondly, we already have superiority in terms of our military capability, and I plan to get away from making cutting our defense a priority and make investing in our military capability a priority, going back to my statement: peace through strength and clarity. So yes they’re a military threat. They’ve indicated that they’re trying to develop nuclear capability and they want to develop more aircraft carriers like we have. So yes, we have to consider them a military threat.
Nobody discusses his 999/909 plan, at all.

His foreign policy credentials are Zero.

He claimed he'll be better at dealing with the economy, even though he was completely wrong, and repeatedly wrong, last decade. Why? Because now he'd have people with numbers and data and stuff.

Say what you want. this is a guy that's a very good, but uninformed talker.If those allegations were true, he's also not a gentleman.

Old 11-05-2011, 05:33 AM

34,100 posts, read 83,042,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
No way can anything more damaging to Cain emerge, than some of the videos and facts about obama that emerged, and yet he won election. I Know, I know!

How about the Pokemon philosophy?
and the Sim City economics?

Herman Cain/Pokemon Credit Song Juxtaposition - YouTube

Herman Cain Denies His 999 Plan Came From SimCity - YouTube

Old 11-05-2011, 05:51 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,164,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
First of all, do you realize many who are questioning this entire issue are not Cain supporters, they just don't like the lynching attempts that are being made. Now, to answer your question: if this were to happen as you are questioning and his past proved to be an embarrassment I would guess most would not support him. That being said, are you trying to suggest his supporters should back away right now? Wow, lets dig up crap on Obama: did his use of coke stop him from getting elected?

NIta
Hey! We agree on one point...yup, Bush's use of coke and booze sure didn't stop him from getting elected.

On topic: Cain's could rape , beat, abuse women in public and his supporters wouldn't mind...they are Repug/Teaparty people ...a little sexual harrassment of women is no big deal....they're ONLY women...

It's only a big deal to them if a Democrat does it....it won't affect Cain's supporters at all...they probably applaud his actions...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections