Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 07:42 PM

1,147 posts, read 911,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Newman0 View Post
I didn't say I sell them. I take care of them till the bank decides what to do with them. I am so busy the last month just with cutting grass and doing cleanout.

Anyone can do what I'm doing. I started with a lawnmower and a weed whacker and a pickup. Its called work hard and be smart at what you are doing.

I mean damn I get atleast 100 a week just in scrap.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

....ahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't believe I'm having this conversation with you.

A hundred bucks a week in scrap huh? WOW

Watch out Warren Buffet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 07:58 PM

227 posts, read 141,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Had2SaySumthin View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

....ahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't believe I'm having this conversation with you.

A hundred bucks a week in scrap huh? WOW

Watch out Warren Buffet.

Let me explain to you how it workes. They already pay me to pick up all the stuff in the yard. So now I make EXTRA money just from doing my job. Its like getting a 5K raise on top of what I am already making.

example. I was getting paid 60 to cut a lawn. I show up and it has parts of a pool that was sitting in the yard. I pick it up and put it in my truck. So now in 1 hour I made 60 for the grass cut. Also another 45 for picking up the crap out of the yard. I also take the crap to the scrapyard and as it turns out it was worth another 180. So in 1 1/2 hours I 285.

1 1/2 = 285 can you say you can do better than that

Nice to see you think you are better than someone who works hard everyday to make something of myself. Typical liberal scum you are.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Let me explain to you how it workes. They already pay me to pick up all the stuff in the yard. So now I make EXTRA money just from doing my job. Its like getting a 5K raise on top of what I am already making.

example. I was getting paid 60 to cut a lawn. I show up and it has parts of a pool that was sitting in the yard. I pick it up and put it in my truck. So now in 1 hour I made 60 for the grass cut. Also another 45 for picking up the crap out of the yard. I also take the crap to the scrapyard and as it turns out it was worth another 180. So in 1 1/2 hours I 285.

1 1/2 = 285 can you say you can do better than that

Nice to see you think you are better than someone who works hard everyday to make something of myself. Typical liberal scum you are.
Hilarious. Glad it "workes" for you.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:10 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,914,209 times
I just finished a large construction project. My neighbor works in the industry, so he was advising me.
I asked him if his company would like to bid the job.
He told me his company was union and would charge twice as much, and couldn't guarantee results.
That sums up everything I ever though about unions. They are 50 years past being useful to anyone but the union heads..

Old 11-07-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
I just finished a large construction project. My neighbor works in the industry, so he was advising me.
I asked him if his company would like to bid the job.
He told me his company was union and would charge twice as much, and couldn't guarantee results.
That sums up everything I ever though about unions. They are 50 years past being useful to anyone but the union heads..
I had a car. It ran like crap, looked like crap, and I ultimately junked it when the tranny failed.

So we should all ride bikes. Because cars, have problems. Bikes? No problems.

Of course the car was a 1976 Plymouth Volare station wagon. I can't say the same about my Vette, or even my Nissan, but that Volare was crap.

So glad I got another car after that. Walking sucks.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Hilarious. Glad it "workes" for you.

I don't get it. Why is it hillarious to you?

Are you to good to work hard.

I now have my own company and made my own job. I pay my way and pay taxes on the money I make. I am not on any type of asistance from the gov.

Not sure why you would be so insulting. I started with a lawnmower and now I will make over 60K a year and I even hire people to help me. So now I am an employer and pay people.

Typical liberal loon I am dealing with here.

I was unemployed and now I am making something from just a lawnmower and a truck. Incredible that you would insult that.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:30 PM

Quote:
I had a car. It ran like crap, looked like crap, and I ultimately junked it when the tranny failed.

So we should all ride bikes. Because cars, have problems. Bikes? No problems.

Of course the car was a 1976 Plymouth Volare station wagon. I can't say the same about my Vette, or even my Nissan, but that Volare was crap.

So glad I got another car after that. Walking sucks.

now you are just being stupid

Old 11-07-2011, 08:33 PM

Quote:
now you are just being stupid
THINK, Newman. THINK.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:48 PM

Quote:
THINK, Newman. THINK.

explain to me why you are being so insulting to someone that made something out of nothing. I would have never thought 8 months ago I would be doing what I'm doing.

I used to work in a auto safety test lab. I blew up airbags and blew out windshields. I loved my job. It was taken away from me when Obama decidied that it was ok for Gm and Chrysler to not pay thier debts. Yes I hate Obama for that.

I am not stupid. My spelling sucks but I did cool **** at work. But now all that is gone. I didn't ***** and moan and expect people to just give me money. I work hard and enjoy what I do.

You would be amazed what I find at these houses.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:51 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,582,406 times
That just goes to show you that there are clueless Democrat-protected union thugs from coast to coast; the city of Chicago has lost three conventions and millions of $$$$$ is projected revenue this year alone from conventioneers dues to union intransigence.

Serves 'em right, IMHO!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections