Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do real men eat vegetable pizzas?
Yes 36 70.59%
No 13 25.49%
Not sure 2 3.92%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 09:28 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,175,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAbound12 View Post

Herman Cain on Libya - YouTube
That "response" if you want to call it that, should disqualify him from the Presidency. He clearly has NO idea what he's talking about, and this isn't some historical "gotcha" scenario, this is CURRENT EVENTS!

He had sort of a "Rick Perry" moment there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2011, 09:31 PM

542 posts, read 692,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Bush is in shape.

Cain is a heart attack on a plate.
I guess this means Cain's VP nom is quite important ...

Old 11-14-2011, 10:30 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,865,470 times
That's not a man's meal

Old 11-15-2011, 12:05 AM

400 posts, read 294,415 times
Two of my favorite pizzas are tomato (thickly sliced, not diced) and onions, and a white pizza. On the other hand, I also love a gyros pizza, with plenty of lamb (yeah, I grew up in a small town with a family-owned Greek-style pizza place that was fantastic).

So, sometimes meat, sometimes not.

But then, I don't dine with a desperate need to prove my manhood...

Old 11-15-2011, 12:16 AM

1,731 posts, read 4,686,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Even American pizza with meat on it isn't really that manly. It's just cheese and tomato sauce covered dough with some toppings thrown on. Pizza is for eight-year-old birthday parties at Chuck E. Cheese.

A real man eats a huge steak(cooked rare and bloody as hell), with a side of potatoes and preferably a glass of whiskey. Anything else is suspect and most likely communist or a sissy.

God those steaks look good. Says the 93lb girly girly who also likes veggie pizza.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:18 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,211,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Read More Herman Cain Eats Pizza with GQ: Politics: GQ

Now his candidacy is really doomed. He's just lost the vegetarian vote!
LOL
are you really serious??
this is laughable
if I had nothing else to do but read this drivel, I would never let any one know about it

Old 11-15-2011, 06:56 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,234,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
LOL
are you really serious??
this is laughable
if I had nothing else to do but read this drivel, I would never let any one know about it
It's laughable that anyone would think that post was anything but in jest.

Old 11-15-2011, 07:11 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,234,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbous Moon View Post
But then, I don't dine with a desperate need to prove my manhood...
It's interesting that Herman Cain obviously feels a need to project a hyper-masculinity and goes out of his way to do so. He seems threatened by femininity, mocking "sissies" and putting down women ("Princess Pelosi", saying about Gloria Allred, "you almost made me say something that my handlers say you should not say…but let me put it to you this way: I can’t think of anything that I would hire her to do!" with a nudge nudge, wink wink.)

He's a former math and computer geek and later radio show host. Did he play football? Member of the wrestling team? Seems he's over-compensating for growing up as a nerd.

Here's manly man Cain in a sweater vest and pink shirt:

Eating pizza with Herman Cain (skip the veggies) - Election 2012 - The Washington Post

Old 11-15-2011, 07:16 AM

73,065 posts, read 62,680,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Read More Herman Cain Eats Pizza with GQ: Politics: GQ

Now his candidacy is really doomed. He's just lost the vegetarian vote!
Well Herman Cain is just crazy. I am a man and I eat vegetables. My father is a real man and he eats vegetables. In fact, me and my father also cook too. We often buy fresh vegetables to cook and eat. In Asia, men eat vegetables and they also do the same in Africa. Herman Cain is being stupid. I eat pizza and I prefer my pizza plain, or with olives or tomatoes. Herman Cain is being judgmental and behaving like a caveman.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:36 AM

4,164 posts, read 6,320,618 times
When I worked as a food server I used to create my own research samplings and projects. (To avoid getting bored!)...One time I wanted to see if people who ordered the same type of salad dressing had anything in common. Same goes for how people wanted their steaks cooked. (Rare, medium rare, medium, medium well or extra well etc.)...The cooks seemed to view customers as "sissies" if they ordered certain things. (Like poached eggs.) ...Customers who bombared us with special requests gained a reputation for being "sissies" or "troublemakers."....Anyone who works in the food industry runs into all this "stuff!" But I kept it mostly to myself. I didn't believe that I was a "true scientist" when it came to forming conclusions about people based on their food choices or preferences. (Or their "dining out" habits etc.)...Herman Cain's statements about pizza toppings are out of step with all of the "health nazi's" who preach "less meat" and "more veggies." Opinions are a "dime a dozen!" This is how I feel about all of it anyway!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections